She Still Loves You

IMPORTANT

The story is being re-edited and changed. This chapter has not been re-edited yet and does not fit the story line of the previous chapters. 

Don't read this chapter until it has been re-edited to fit the previous chapters. 

Titles will be changed to  say "Chapter #- Edited" once they have been edited and fit the story. 

If you are in the middle of reading the story, you can finish reading it but it is being changed and redone to be very different. If you would rather start over and read the new version, it is being updated regularly.

-------

Cole's POV

He quickly kicked my feet out from under me, sending me to the ground. As I hit the ground he picked up the knife and spun around to Audrey, plunging the silver knife into her stomach, awakening my wolf. Audrey let out a cry of pain as I leaped for the alphas throat, catching it in my jaws as I pulled him to the ground, tearing his flesh.

With one swift movement, I snapped his neck, quickly turning back to Audrey. As I ran back to her and I heard Jason come up behind me.

I tore the thick rope, holding Audrey's feet and hands, with my teeth and she immediately sunk to the ground. I moved my wolf's head under her arm before she hit the ground, gently laying her down on her back as she held her wound. I whimpered to her as her face showed pain.

Jason kneeled down on the other side of her as he pushed a piece of hair out of her face. My wolf growled as his hand touched my mate until I felt a large hand touch my wolfs shoulder. When I turned to look, Neo was standing behind me holding out a pair of shorts for me.

I took them in my mouth as I shifted back, quickly pulling on the shorts. I nodded a thanks to him as I turned back to Audrey, kneeling down. Jason was softly whispering something to her and she had her eyes trained on him, until I kneeled down and her eyes immediately locked with mine.

As I stared into her eyes, I saw pain, but not because if her wound. She looked almost regretful as she starred at me with a sorrowful look. My hand found its way to hers and I took it, gently running my thumb along the top of her hand.

My heart shattered as I didn't feel any sparks from her touch, bringing my eyes prickle with light tears, my wolf cry out to hers. I felt her gently squeeze my hand as she gave me a weak smile but she grimaced and tried to move before I could say anything.

"Audrey don't move, we need to stop the bleeding." I said snapping back to realization. "Neo," I said over my shoulder to him. "I need lots of bandages and water. Do you have first aid supplies in the mansion?"

"Yes." He said quickly as he ran towards the mansion.

"Hang in there Audrey, you're going to be ok." I said as I placed the back of my hand on her forehead, feeling for her temperature. Her forehead was thinly lined with sweat as her breath started to get more labored. She became more restless as we waited for Neo to return.

As we waited, the Kaiden that helped fight Michaels pack started to gather around us now, everyone taking a knee as they gave us sorrowful looks. A small cry of pain escaped Audrey's lips as the light started to leave her eyes.

"Audrey.." I whispered as I cupped her cheek, running my thumb over her soft skin. "Please, just stay with me a little bit longer." I pleaded with a strained voice. I heard Neo run up behind me and I quickly turned and took the supplies, letting my wolf cry out to hers. I quickly pressed one of the large cloth bandages onto her wound, making her whine.