stay

if you want a little more confidence
potatoes turn to french fries
yeah it's common sense

;

as soon as the performances were done, yg sent all of them back to their dorm for celebration and for beauty rest.

"look at all the food!" chaeyoung squealed when they arrived at their dorm- new dorm since they're now idols.

on the table were different kinds of meat, noodles, drinks, chips, everything. this made jisoo's stomach rumble.

"guys, i'll go to my room first. you can all eat." jisoo excused herself. she was ecstatic to see the media's reaction to yg's new girl group.

"hmm." she hummed while scrollimg through the comment section of one article.

AHHHHHH! THE NEW YG GG IS AMAZINGGGGGGG

the next 2ne1??? :/

jisoo frowned at that comment.

ThE bLonDE OnE!!!!

WHO IS SHE

wait is that jennie kim???? from gd's song?

THE GINGER HAIR'S HAIR FLIPS ARE FUCKING AMAZINF WOAH

THE GIRL WITH THE TINY WAIST'S VOIXE DOEEEE GOALSSSS

whos that black haired girl

she looks weird lmao

jisoo's heartbeat started to get faster.

her dancing is weird lol her voice sounds like a man
REPLY: ikr. i think shes the visual tho? cause blondie has clean dance moves so shes the dancing machine, jennie is a great raoper ofc and the ginger hair has a unique voice. all thats left now is the visual
--REPLY: shes not even that pretty???? blondie looks way prettier.
---REPLY: thats like comparing walmart to gucci. blondie is gucci and walmart is the visual girl.

black haired girl with the awkward dancing is faaaaat af ew

her tears started to make her bed wet, and all she could do was sob her heart out. that is, until someone knocked on her door.

"babe, aren't you gonna eat? the food is so yummy!" jennie said from the other side.

"no, i won't." i really want to but i can't. "i'm full." i'm fat.

"are you sure?" jennie asked again. "wait, are you crying?"

"nope! i'm calling my mom right now so i'm getting kinda emotional." she laughed a bit and wiped her tears. "seriously, go and eat now, jennie."

"okay." she heard footsteps walking away from the door.

all she could do was cry and cry until she fell asleep.