?

no one will love you
if you're unattractive

;

few months later

the routine was always the same. meet with the ceo, do a surgery every three weeks, jennie being paranoid, chaeyoung having bruises in different parts of her body, and lisa not talking to anyone.

to be quite honest, jisoo was confused.

"unnie! the ceo is calling for you. again." chaeyoung screamed as soon as she entered the room, making jisoo go back to the reality.

"okay, okay. i'm coming." she fixed her hair and checked her face in the mirror. she now has new eyebrows, new forehead, new nose, and plump lips.

it surprises her how the girls do not realize that she has changed but when she looks at her reflection, it seemed like she still looked natural.

"okay, i'll go now- what the fuck, chaeyoung?" she exclaimed when she saw claw marks in chaeyoung's neck. "what happened?"

"i.. accidentally scratched my neck too much. it's itchy." chaeyoung replied while looking at the floor. "i'm gonna go now. take care." she then ran to the other direction.

"chae!" jisoo yelled, but was ignored. she sighed to herself and continued going to the ceo's office.

"babe." a voice called from behind her.

"jen! hello." she gave the girl a forehead kiss and ruffled her hair. "whatcha doin here?"

"nothing. where are you going?" jennie asked her, gripping her arm.

"to the ceo's office, why?"

"are you sure you're going to his office? not somewhere else?" jennie asked, the grip on her arm tightening.

"yes, of course, why would i lie?" jisoo asked, raising her voice.

jennie glared at her for a moment befote softening her gaze. "nothing, nothing. you can go now."

"okay." jisoo tried to walk away but still, jennie's gripping her hand. "um.. jen.. can you.."

"oh, yeah. right." jennie hesitantly removed her hand and watched as she walked away.

even when jisoo turned to the corner, she could still see jennie's silhouette, watching her.