swear

sexual, hey girl
if you wanna feel sexual

;

time flew so fast.

it wasn't until she was kissing jennie goodbye and then going to the ceo's office with nervousness occupying her entire system.

she knocked on the door and was immediately opened by yang hyunsuk's secretary. she gave her a bow and went to the ceo's desk.

"good morning, sir. i'm here, just like you said."

"good morning. please sit down." she did what she was told and made herself comfortable. "okay, jisoo, since you're gonna be a visual, you need to beautiful."

"i'm far from beautiful, sir." she chuckled but deep inside, she was hurt. "i'm more of like an alien."

"that's funny but this is serious business." yg cleared his throat. "as you can see, we're trying to make our next girl group the best, the most perfect, and the most talented girl group around. well, in the talent part, all of you are gifted, so i don't need to think about that. next is the most perfect. in terms of height, chaeyoung and lalisa are almost the same, as well as you and jennie. maybe let the both of you wear heels and all four of you will have the perfect height. the problem now is your face."

jisoo could only nod.

"we may need to do some surgery here and there, but we'll make it as natural as possible." her boss leaned forward and observed her face. "ah, you need a lot of work done. this is shameful to the public."

"yes, sir." she tried to do her best to not let her tear fall and controlled her expression.

"what do you say, do you want to have surgery done or not debut until you're finally beautiful?" ouch.

"sir..

if pretty hurts, please hurt me."