stay

oh, mrs. potato head,
tell me,
is it true that pain is
beauty?

;

jisoo never expected her first time to happen in a van.

specifically, BLACKPINK's van. the van that they use when they go to award shows, music shows, or the yg building.

it all started when they were announced as the rookie of the year in melon music awards and byung-yeon just couldn't help but kiss her until all of their clothes were thrown away and all that's left were their naked bodies.

jisoo was hesitant, but then she realized that byung-yeon was all she ever wanted- needed- more than jennie. it was odd, but jennie doesn't understand her anymore. all jennie does whenever they're together was hold on to her arm as if she ,was gonna escape and never saying anything. it was getting tiring.

"you know, byung-yeon, you're a hundred times better than jennie." jisoo spoke out of a sudden while staring at the tinted car window.

"how can you say that?" byung-yeon responded, rubbing circles on her stomach. "i mean, you've been together for three years."

"i don't know but nowadays, all she does back at the dorm is drink alcohol and she never talks to me." she sighed and looked at him. "thank you, byung-yeon, for always being there for me."

he smiled. "no problem. i'm doing this because i love you."

"i love you too."