stay

FAM IM LITERALLY SO TIRED NOWADAYS I HAVE EXAMS TOMORROW AND THE REST OF THE WEEK AND I STILL HAVE TO PRACTICE BC WE HAVE A DANCE CONTEST ON FRIDAY AND MY ENTIRE BODY IS ACHING BC OF DANCING SND IM WATCHING THE SUPER CONCERT IN DAEJUN AND WTF TAEHYUNG AND JISOO ARE SO CUTE IM DYING SHIT

btw mad hatter mv was released today by melanie martinez. so fucking good as usual

baby soft skin turns
into leather

;

"and then she threw a shoe at my face and instead of getting mad at her, i laughed and acted like nothing happened." jisoo laughed at her own story, the sound combining with byung-yeon's laugh.

they both decided to have lunch together, and since byung-yeon was a nice guy, jisoo thought why not?

"you and jennie have a great relationship. i wish i could have that someday." byung-yeon's eyes drifted to gaze at the people around them.

jisoo's smile faltered. "actually.. to be honest, our relationship is crumbling."

byung-yeon frowned and looked at her again. "what? why?"

"i don't know either. these days, she's always suspicious of me. it's like she doesn't even trust me anymore, not like before." she looked at her shoes. "i tried to find the reason why she became like this, but it seemed like my brain forgot something that happened in the past."

to her surprise, he hugged her and she let him.

no one comforted her like this before, not even her so called bandmates.

ring, ring.

she pulled away from the boy she was hugging and checked the caller id. jennie.

"babe? jisoo?" was jennie's first words when jisoo answered the phone. "the practice is about to start, where are you?"

"oh, don't worry. i'm on my way." she ended the call and looked at byung-yeon. "i have to go now, thank you so much for the lunch." she gave him a smile.

"no problem. see you around, jisoo." he waved at her and jisoo went back to the yg building with a smile on her face.

what she didn't know was that jennie was hot on her trails all along.