forever

last chapter b4 the epilogue fuck im crying

oh, mr. potato head,
tell me,
how did you afford her sugery?

;

2 days later

every living soul in blackpink's dorm room were gone, except for jisoo. all of them went out to walk their pets- dalgom, kai, and kuma- while she purposely stayed at the dorm to find out more about byung-yeon's death.

she still couldn't believe byung yeon was dead, but the idea of him while laying down in his own pool of blood haunts her that she couldn't even close her eyes at night. jisoo contained all the unsaid feelings inside, and as the days passed by, it started to get heavier and heavier until today.

opening her laptop, she tried to find the footage of the cctv that happened last december 20, around 6 pm in the evening. it was currently january 21, two days after the seoul music awards so the file would be harder to find.

she scrolled and scrolled and scrolled until she saw a file named 161220 0:00.

with two clicks, the video opened.

jisoo skipped to the part where they were already leaving the dorm. after they had closed the door, jennie went to the kitchen and the living room was left empty. a few minutes later, a knock was heard and then the sound of somebody groaning in annoyance echoed from the kitchen.

few seconds passed, jennie came stumbling down the door connecting the living room and the kitchen, trying to fix her hair and clothes. she opened the door, and jisoo could see half of byung-yeon's face, the other half being hidden by the shadows.

she let him in with a smile and then they talked a little bit. jennie then left him to go to the kitchen and byung-yeon held up a box with a ribbon, making jisoo gasp. that was the surprise he promised to give me. she thought.

jennie came back later, and to jisoo's surprise, she was holding a knife.

a goddamn knife.

jisoo couldn't believe what happened next.

she stabbed byung-yeon's back, and then pulled out the knife right after. she did it again, this time near to his neck, and again and again and again that jisoo started to feel sick that she covered her mouth. she didn't notice that tears were streaming down her face and her entire body was sweating from nervousness and shock.

jisoo frantically paused the video and stood up from the chair.

she couldn't believe this.

jennie killed byung yeon.

byung yeon is dead because of jennie.

byung yeon, the love of her life.

she paced back and forth while covering her face with her hands. she was certain that the neighbors could hear her loud sobs. what should she do? should she call the police? but that will ruin their career.

but she killed somebody, jisoo. her conscience said.

"fuck it." jisoo said and wiped her tears. she grabbed her phone and dialed the police.

"good evening." she said with a shaky voice. "i'm kim jisoo."