her

will a pretty face
make it better?

;

"sir, i honestly think that the line distributions in the songs you gave us are unfair."

"tell me, jisoo. why is it unfair?" yg asked, raising his brow.

"lisa got negative scores in her evaluation but she gets to sing. i thought that wasn't allowed? plus, she's a rapper." jisoo said, frowning.

"and your problem is?"

jisoo blinked. "my problem?" she asked. "my problem is that you keep giving more lines to people that can't even sing to save their own lives, which is unfair for those who worked hard." like me, she wants to add.

"here we go again." yg sighed. "we've discussed this before, jisoo. don't you remember?"

jisoo shook her head.

"i would like to remind you that this group will be the future of yg entertainment, so all the members must be recognized and be known. all of the members should be beautiful, talented, and outstanding. but the thing is, one of them aren't, and that is you."

yg continued. "you're the hole in the group, the visual that isn't actually a visual. if we didn't fix your face, blackpink would not exist."

"but.." she muttered.

"oh, and you want to know the reason why lisa has more lines than you?" yg spoke again. "unlike you, lisa is actually charming. she can catch the attention of many, especially international fans. plus, she is versatile-the three of them are- except you who can only sing and be pretty."

jisoo had enough.

"she can't even sing for fuck's sake!" she screamed. "i, who works hard on the other hand gets unnoticed. that's why you think of me as untalented because you don't even give me any attention." tears were forming at the corner of her eyes.

"jisoo, go out." the ceo gave her a blank expression while saying this.

"but sir-"

"JISOO, GO OUT!" he slammed his hands on the table.

"yes, sir." jisoo left without a word, tears streaming down her cheeks.

IMPORTANT: i probs wont update for a week or so cause my schedule is packed n shit so ill double my update :((( sorry guys!!!!