her

but little girls are learning
how to cut and paste

;

"miss, do you need help?"

jisoo immediately looked up and wiped her tears, causing her mascara to go everywhere. "no, no, i'm okay. i'm fine." her eyes met the man's concerned look, and she suddenly felt embarrassed. "i'm sorry-"

"no, it's okay." the man gave her a warm smile. "are you sure you're okay?"

"yeah, totally. so sure." as she said this, she felt the tears forming in the corner of her eyes and blinked them away. "i have to go, thank you." she started to walk away but the man grabbed her arm.

"no, stay. let me comfort you." this surprised her. no one ever comforted her before, which sounds like a total lie, but it's the truth. "i know what you're feeling, i've felt it before." the man went to the balcony and gazed at the city of seoul.

"how can you say that when you don't even know me?" jisoo followed him. oh, wait. i'm a member of a girl group. she thought afterwards, wanting to smack herself.

"i used to cry like this before. after everyone at school bullied me and called me ugly, fat, stupid, and many other things." there, it hit something in jisoo's chest. "of course, i would know."

"i don't get it." jisoo found herself saying. "why do they say that? i didn't do anything wrong, i just did what i love and then suddenly people start insulting me. hell, even my own girlfriend didn't even notice that i'm feeling down these days. she thought i was happy and shit."

"sometimes you just need to examine things." he replied. "you're talented, you've got the looks, the body, and the personality. you have everything. and in those cases, people become jealous because of what you have."

"you're saying.. i'm beautiful?" no one called jisoo beautiful. in her years of living, not one soul called her that. not even her parents, so-called friends, and her girlfriend. it was always jisoo is pretty, jisoo is cute, but never beautiful.

"you're beautiful, kim jisoo, inside and out." the man smiled at her sincerely. hearing this made her heart feel weird things. she doesn't know why, but probably because this is the first time in her life somebody complimented her.

"thank... you." jisoo whispered, still not believing the fact that she was beautiful in somebody's eyes.

the man nodded at her and started to walk away, but jisoo stopped him.

"hey!" she said, raising her voice. "i forgot to ask, but what's your name?"

"kang byung-yeon."

if yall read dollhouse then you know who he is :)