together

all you need's a couple
more condiments

;

the next morning, yg had sent jisoo a text saying to meet him in the yg building for some important news. now here she was, standing outside his office like she always does.

"good morning." she greeted as soon as she entered. yg gave her a nod.

"you did a great performance yesterday. we had a lot of positive comments about the group." yg commented.

"thank you, sir." jisoo smiled.

"however, there were also a lot of negative comments regarding you." yg pursed his lips. "some of these include you being ugly, you having a man's voice, and you being an awkward dancer."

"i am fully aware of what they're saying, sir." so aware that i want to kill myself.

yg sighed. "ah, kim jisoo. this is the reason why i gave you less lines so they won't notice you. but they still did because of your stupid dancing." he continued. "starting from now on, you will be having more surgeries, and you'll probably do liposuction."

jisoo's eyes widened. "sir, i don't-"

"you're fat, jisoo. don't you want to be thinner?" she looked at her body. her old clothes started to become too big for her.

"sir, i'm already thin. what else do you need?"

"you call that thin? the perfect thin definition is lisa. have you seen her body? the perfect proportion. unlike yours." yg replied.

"DON'T COMPARE ME TO THAT BITCH!" she shouted out of a sudden. "first, you gave her more lines. you gave her the position of main dancer. she's always at the center. she stands out in everything. and now this?"

"here we go again, jisoo." yg glared at her. "i don't want to talk about this anymore." he cleared his throat. "anyway, if you don't want to have liposuction, you could always try flying yoga with jennie."

"whatever." jisoo was too tired for this. she has promotions later! she doesn't need stress. "thank you for your kind consideration."

then she left, just like that.