together

don't be dramatic
it's only some plastic
no one will love you if you're
unattractive

;

3 months later

everything was going well.

blackpink had their second comeback a few months ago and needless to say, it was a huge hit. little by little, korea knew about who they are because of the successful songs and phenomenal visuals.

jennie was getting a lot of invites from famous fashion designer brands all over the world to attend their shows, lisa was getting involved with variety shows, rosé's unique voice became known in different parts of south korea. and jisoo..

well, jisoo became a host of SBS Inkigayo along with a member of GOT7 and NCT. though that doesn't change the way people treat her. she still gets more and more hate, however, the only difference this time was that she had somebody to lean on. byung-yeon.

ever since their lunch date 3 months ago, they started hanging out. it was easy since he's their body guards, and every time they meet, jisoo had this weird feeling that she couldn't pin point.

"hey, jisoo. did you know that you're really beautiful?" byung-yeon told her once when they went clubbing in gangnam. they were just drinking and telling each other stories about their lives when he brought that up.

"um.. no." jisoo giggled. she was really tipsy from the vodka that she didn't know what she was saying. "but thanks anyway. you're the first person to tell me that. my own parents and girlfriend never even called me beautiful."

byung-yeon blinked. "what?" jisoo nodded and took a huge gulp of her vodka. "oh, jisoo." he hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"yeah, yeah." she muttered and placed her hand on his shoulders, in attempt to push him but he held her hands. their faces were centimeters away. "byung-yeon... what-"

and then they kissed.

SNAP! a sound of a camera was heard from the corner of the room.