don't

kids forever, kids forever

;

"that's it, jisoo, you're doing great! keep it up." their dance teacher was in awe. it was their usual practice day, but it's as if lisa possessed jisoo's body that she danced this way. it was unusual. everything was.

"thank you!" she chirped brightly. ever since that meeting with byung-yeon, it felt like his encouragement lit a fire inside her. she felt happy, she felt good, she felt beautiful.

"okay, girls. it's 12:30 as of the moment, and you can go eat your lunch. as a reward for this morning's practice, you may eat wherever you please, but just be back before 2. got it?" their teacher asked. the girls nodded and grabbed their bags.

"babe, wanna go out with me?" jennie asked, putting an arm around jisoo's shoulder.

"um, no thanks. i want to have some alone time for myself." jisoo gave her a kind smile and removed her arm. jennie frowned at the action. "see you, jen!"

wearing her sunglasses and a cap, jisoo went out of the yg building in a rush, hoping to get some street food.

before she could finally walk out of the head quarters, she accidentally bumped in somebody's chest.

"oh my go- byung-yeon?" she gasped as soon as she saw his face, still wearing that kind smile.

"jisoo, hi." he gave her a smile.

"why're you here?" she asked, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"oh, yeah. i forgot to say this but i'm your new bodyguard."