forever,

does a new face
come with a
warranty?

;

december 2016

"jennie, baby, we're going to be back in a bit, okay? don't forget to lock the doors and windows!" jisoo yelled as she was going to the door. it was almost christmas and they needed to do some christmas shopping.

"jisoo, you know that i'm a 21 year old girl, right?" jennie answered back with a smile. "go now, idiots. come back with some food and gifts for me!"

jisoo chuckled and went to follow chaeyoung and lisa. they went to their van and luckily, no fans were around.

she opened her phone and saw that she received a text from byung-yeon.

hey love, im outside your dorm. open up

her eyes widened and she hurriedly sent her reply.

what??? but i'm not there. ill come back wait

"um, wait, could you please go back to the dorm?" she asked the driver.

"wait, why?" chaeyoung asked. "you forgot something, unnie?"

"yeah." she replied as the car went the other way, to their dorm.

as soon as the car stopped, she went out and literally ran all the way to the elevator. she pressed her floor button as many times as she can, in fear of what will happen when the two meet.

she arrived at their floor fortunately, but when she turned into the corner, she saw byung-yeon entering their dorm, with jennie smiling behind him.

jisoo quickly retreated and went back to the elevator.

she has a bad feeling about this.