forever

don't be dramatic
it's only some plastic

;

the next morning, the ceo didn't call for her. which was a good thing since she couldn't attend practices and she could stay in the dorm the entire day.

"don't come near her or i'll fucking murder you, understand?" she could hear jennie's voice whispering harshly to somebody whom she couldn't recognize. her eyes adjusted to the bright lights from the window and rubbed it.

"yes, unnie." a tiny voice replied and heard the door closed. it wasn't until later when jennie came to her bed and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"good morning, love." jennie showed her gummy smile, and jisoo couldn't help but smile back. "how's sleep?"

"amazing." she replied. "who were you talking to anyway?"

jennie's smile faltered. "oh.. me? i was just talking to someone on the.. phone. yeah." she gulped. "anyways, what's with your forehead? why are you all bandaged?"

"i bumped it." jisoo lied. "excuse me, i'm going somewhere in a bit." she tried to sit up, but was blocked by jennie.

"where are you going? are you gonna leave me again?" jennie asked, with tears in her eyes. jisoo couldn't understand why she was acting like this.

"what? no! i never would." she replied and hugged jennie.

the other girl said nothing back so they stayed like that for a while.

jennie crying and jisoo not understanding why.