stay

kids forever, kids forever
baby soft skin turns into leather

;

jisoo came back to the dorm at midnight.

she told jennie it was because the ceo needed to talk about something important and checked her development in terms of singing and dancing, but jennie thought otherwise.

the four of them started staying in one dorm though, yg provided it after they were told they were going to form a group. for closeness and teamwork, he said.

jisoo laid her bags in the floor and looked at her forehead. this was going to last for 10 days or so before she fully removes the bandage that's why she won't be attending practices and going to be pretending that she always has an appointment with the ceo.

"hey, unnie."

she looked beside her and saw chaeyoung fully awake, with a bruise in her eye.

"oh my goodness, what happened to your eye?" she sat down and grabbed her face.

"the real question is, what happened to your forehead?"

"nothing. i just bumped it." what a lie, jisoo. "anyway, how's the new vocal coach doing? gong areum or something."

chaeyoung's face darkened. "oh, she's doing great." she said with no enthusiasm at all.

"then why are you.. like that?"

"nothing." chaeyoung's face changed out of a sudden and acted like she didn't get mad a second ago. "i have to sleep, unnie. hope your forehead will be better."

"okay?" jisoo was confused. chaeyoung was acting weird. "anyways, i won't be attending practices from now on. the ceo and i have a lot of things to talk about regarding our debut. please tell jennie."

"i will. goodnight!"

"but chae, your bruise-"

"goodnight, unnie!"

jisoo could only sigh.