The beging

Lucy's P.O.V

Walking on the rooftops with the wind blowing through my hair jumping to each building keeping out of the people's sight. Looking at the moon I point my bow and arrow up and in my mind I was thinking I never miss. As I let it shoot up and watch it come down the screams of one certain man was heard the voice of the man belonged to cobra it shot him right in the eye and I just laughed cobra is part of my crew the crew of fairy tail assassins  and the queen assassin would be me and then in second place would be Dramatic as know as Erza Scarlet me and her work alone and always have until we had to pair up for one mission that we knew was a trap. "Dramatic follow my lead when we are there and in the room do as you please" she nodded and put her hood up she was wearing her assassin uniform.
Erza's

Lucy's

Lucy's

We might look simple but this is only one of many of ours we don't take missions lightly we only kill the bad and well we won't hesitate to kill anyone who pisses us off but my whole crew is hidden under ground and is safe so we can continue this ...

We might look simple but this is only one of many of ours we don't take missions lightly we only kill the bad and well we won't hesitate to kill anyone who pisses us off but my whole crew is hidden under ground and is safe so we can continue this mission with ease and no worry "Right listen closely you go through the top window I'll go through the the right window okay and when your in give me a sign so we can get this over and done with" all Dramatic did was nod and did as she was told as I was already in I was looking for any kind of signal anything to do with blood cause that's what dramatics sign was and when I saw a shadow of something dripping that was it the fight had now began.

Guards P.O.V

I saw a girl with a bow and someone else but they moved so fast it was all a blur to me they were going in circles and soon the girl with the arrow disappeared and I heard screams in the back ground and that is when I was on guard.

I didn't know what hit me all I saw was fierce eyes marking my heart beat dramatically I was scared for my life but I was shot by the fierce girl that was so dramatic in her movements.

I was tripping I was confused I couldn't see anything everything was blurry around me and I suddenly past out by the sickness I was feeling.

Lucy's P.O.V

When the man clasped I smack him round his cold face getting him awake "Weres your boss" I said giving him a death glare with my wolf like eyes "U-Up stairs!" Once he told me I slit his throat making his head roll of his shoulders and walked up stairs once I saw the man I was looking for I leant against the wall looking at the pitiful man "do you have one final wish?" I said as I I started walking towards him even though I knew he had a gun behind his back that was not gonna stop me so I walked closer and closer till he went to pull the trigger but I that moment I was already behind him and he panicked as to what he just saw and what he saw I will refer to the light of my blur. I kicked his back so he was on the floor facing down on his stomach "BLUR!!" I heard dramatic scream and I was worried but I did not show any emotion on my face "HURRY UP I WANT STRAWBERRY CAKE!" At that point I was about to kill her but I snapped the mans neck making this quick and simple waiting for a more exciting job and then that was if we was heading back with money in our hands back to our crew making sure we were unseen.

(This is my second book I will be doing two at once so be happy)