Chapter Nineteen -Punishments of Two Princes-

Enjoy~

Sorry for the prank :'D

Editing completed 6/7/2017

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I felt a crushing pain destroy my lower back as I continued to scrub the already spotless wooden floors. Orders given from the Prince himself.

"Did I tell you to stop?"

My features darkened as I rinsed a small pale sponge in a bucket of rose scented suds.

"Wipe that insolent look of your face, damn foreigner."

I forced a small smile and soldiered on. My sword still hasn't been returned... is he withholding it from me? Not to mention my head hasn't been checked... is he not providing treatment for my injury as punishment too?

"You are pathetic at cleaning. I suppose I shouldn't expect much from a thief on the streets."

My body flinched at his words but I silenced myself by scrubbing a little more forcefully than before.

Such a foul mood he's in today... I expect these are the words he wished to speak yesterday before the bonfire and Prince Eren distracted him. I dipped my now slightly black sponge into the bucket of bubbles and swirled the holey material around for a few seconds.

The silence around us had been rather tense, not to mention awkward. I cast my eyes to the small window behind the Prince's desk which gave a small view on the rays of sunlight and bright blue skies.

"I said: clean."

I lowered my head, deciding to remain quiet- provoking his clearly frustrated emotions sounds like a bad idea. The Prince sighed loudly, crossing his legs and running his hands through his raven hair. I wanted to ask what had been troubling him so greatly, but I assumed I was the problem.

"You like dancing foreigner?"

I froze; furrowing my brows at the sudden change in mood.

"You think they hold dancing lessons on the streets?"

The Prince glared fiercely, crossing his arms while loosening his cravat.

"No. I don't. Do you wish to learn?"

I wiped my forehead and grimaced at the warm sweat which stuck to my skin. Dancing? I'm terrible... my talent is stealing and thieving.

"I've never thought about it..."

I answered honestly as the Prince rolled his eyes and rose a black feather quill into the air.

"Think about it. I'll provide you with lessons."

I immediately ceased scrubbing and leant back against my ankles.

"....lessons? By an instructor...?"

The Prince dipped the tip of his quill into a fresh pot of ink. Ballroom dancing maybe? Just who exactly would teach me?

"I'd be the one teaching you - incase you haven't wrapped that nonexistent brain of yours around the situation."

I felt my eyes widen in genuine surprise - somebody like him... giving dancing lessons to me... the palace would talk... he's engaged after all.