Chapter Sixty - His Majesty's Coronation-

Enjoy~ delayed updates after this :'(

           •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Twelve o'clock meant only one thing: Levi was to leave us for a designated amount of time in order to claim his throne. With such large amounts of cheering, it was extremely hard to understand what Levi was trying to say. I furrowed my brows, lightly taking ahold of his shoulder as he leant close to my ear. In full view of his people.

"Eyes on me, (Y/N)."

I merely smiled; nodding my head with an enthusiastic whisper of encouragement. Levi lightly brushed his fingers across my face and swiftly turned on his heel. I hope things go well... Levi's time is now. The moment he becomes bound to his Kingdom forever.

Since I was Levi's 'honourable guest' two heavily armoured guards escorted me to the front of Levi's throne and even allowed to sit on the very first pew. Levi met my nervous stare with heavy smugness. When we very first met, a situation like this was completely unfathomable.

A low life thief potentially marrying her capture and attending his coronation. Sounds like something out of a fairytale or an incredibly twisted book. Levi remained cold as ice, sitting upon his throne as the coronation began.

Eren was nowhere to be seen - and for once - I wasn't in the least worried of where he could be. Levi remained my main priority along side the safety of Reiner, who sat beside me.

"We welcome everyone today - rich or poor - for the great coronation of our new King, Levi Ackerman."

Levi looked incredibly handsome, but also sort of dismayed. Becoming King is a massive - no - huge achievement. Levi has lived the majority of his life waiting for this very moment. I suppose he wishes to savour it, but then again, he wasn't given a choice. Since a young child, this is what he was created to do.

What his ancestors have done a million times over and what his father has done just before him. The entire royal hall began to clap, but the poor below cheered and screamed loudly, forcing the rich to scrunch up their lips and roll their eyes.

The poor, who were awfully hard to see due to the balcony, bellowed songs of riches and cries of joy. I also happened to notice many of them yelled my name; claiming a very forward idea: "Propose to (Y/N)! She shall save us from such misery!"

Just goes to show how uneducated many of them are; I can increase their living standards, not rescue them from death and disease. I'll try my very best to ease their misery. I know better than anyone what it's like to lose everything.

Levi just so happened to overhear the less fortunate's cries and smirked softly in my overall direction. Sadly, many rich noblewomen sat behind me and instantly assumed Prince Levi was looking at them. I lowered my head as the pew behind mine erupted into giggles.

How pathetic. Do they not know of my presence? What a rude insult to Prince Levi's very name and position. Upon realising my immense amount of jealousy, I immediately questioned my actions. Did I just... insult Levi's people? Was I angry over their laughter? 

Dear god, a warrior from Chi infatuated with a stoic Prince. If anything, that's the most pathetic notion. As if noticing my internal struggle, Prince Levi suddenly produced something only he and I knew about. On the left side of his collar, was a small, beautiful red rose. The very flower that encouraged me during my stay at Eren's palace.