Chapter Thirty Nine -Return Home-

Enjoy~ { thank you for 100k! 💜🎉🙏🏻 }

btw this cover won by a landslide. 🔝

Editing completed 9/7/2017

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I awoke squinting as heavy rays of sunlight blinded my vision. Sunlight? The light is a pinky colour... early hours of the morning maybe? I immediately froze when the previous nights... activities... flooded my brain.

"You're so damn hot inside... it's a mess.. I can't~"

"Ah~! nn... p-please~!"

I blushed furiously, shaking my head to rid the dirty scenes from my mind. The weight on the left side of the bed suggested Prince Levi still remained beside me, question is - was he awake?

Heavy breathing and a calming stillness from his presence told me Prince Levi was indeed - still unconscious. His arm draped across my hips, securing me close to his warm muscles.

Preventing me from leaving the room.

I winced, the overpowering urge to leave consumed me. I voiced my feelings... but our love is forbidden. If a servant walks in or someone knocks... they'll see the two of us together in a very, very compromising position.

Not to mention, I thought the Prince had difficulty sleeping? Is he resting better because... I'm... beside him? A low groan escaped Prince Levi's lips as his body seemed to shift, his arm also moving away from my waist. I stiffened, holding my breath from sudden fear and awful embarrassment.

Though he settled after a few seconds, his breathing calm and quiet. He's definitely still sleeping. My eyes scanned the room, spotting my discarded clothing just a little distance away from the bed.

If only I could just reach... a little further... my hand clutched onto my cotton shirt as I mentally cheered with success. Only my gi trousers left to go...

I spotted my much loved item of clothing laying on the royal duvet, just in front of me. Slowly, and incredibly slowly- I began to dress.

The task remained difficult as I gently rose from the king size bed, studying Prince Levi's large arm and handsome resting face. I impulsively reached out and grazed his pale skin, brushing strands of raven hair from his structured jaw. Pretty...

I quietly decided my time to leave was now. I'll bathe and return to his side later on during the day. I'm sure he won't want me around anyways... I reached the door, placing my hand onto the handle. Prince Levi really does look so elegant sleeping... maybe I should look one more time?

 maybe I should look one more time?