Chapter Fifty Five - Finally Conscious-

Enjoy| (sorry for delays.)

           •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Eren's release date finally arrived.

I inhaled slowly; a desperate attempt in trying to calm my erratic nerves. Eren's released... he's free to taunt and distress me however he sees fit. Prince Levi sat elegantly upon his golden throne, tracing his crown in a deafening silence.

Prince Levi remained agonisingly quiet, removing himself to a place within his brain only used for the most complicated of plans. I won't lie, I'm awfully nervous. My worried expression broke Prince Levi from his thoughts as he stood up from his throne and proceeded to dust imaginary particles from his clothing.

"Don't look so miserable."

"Sorry... I'm a little concerned."

Prince Levi sighed loudly, swiftly removing his jacket and revealing a plain white shirt. I noticed crisp brown adjusters only added to his sophisticated look.

Although, what earned my full attention was a sharp, ebony knife secured to the left side of his golden buttons. Dear god! Why in the world is he carrying such a weapon so close to his heart?

"Not to be forward or anything... why do you own such an item?"

Prince Levi chuckled deeply, removing the knife from his leather holster and extending the blade out for me to touch. My fingertips gently brushed against the metal, revealing a single word engraved into the silver.

King.

I shouldn't have expected anything less. Prince Levi ordered me to accept the blade, claiming: "There's no harm in being well protected." I frowned, but reluctantly accepted the knife. I have my curved sword... is he worried about Eren attacking me? I'm a master of my blade... not a little hand knife.

"Got a problem?"

"Won't you need this? I suspect this weapon is important to you..."

Prince Levi pulled his arms through his navy dress coat, hiding the leather straps previously exposed. I furrowed my brows, glancing downwards at the knife once again. Expertly crafted... maybe it was a gift?

"No weapons are allowed before or during the coronation."

I forgot all about that... Prince Levi's coronation remains only two weeks away. A real shame he couldn't of been crowned king before Eren was released from his cell.

"I see."

Prince Levi's plan is to summon all of my friends to his palace in order provide constant protection. Could this plan assist Eren in eliminating my allies all at once?

Eren claims he would kill my friends if I were to marry Prince Levi. The information on our relationship is now public news. Just what will he use against me?

I rubbed my forehead in slight confusion and immense worry. Eren is a troubling man, not to mention terribly frightening if you just so happen to wind up in his bad books. I can't handle the idea of being separated from Prince Levi. I know he's the man I shall marry.