Meeting (3)

Yoongi POV

She's gonna come any minute now! Okay Yoongi calm down... She's not your actual girlfriend, she's your fiance-Never mind doesn't help

Then we heard a knock from the door of the practice room, and then Y/N came in.

"Was I interrupting something..?" She says "No, no not at all!"

I walked up to Y/N and put my hand out, she then grabs my hand as I walk her to the members.

"This is Y/N, my fia- GIRLFRIEND!" Phew, I almost spilled the beans "Hello!" She bows.

Jungkook then whispers in my ear "Hyung! You got the jackpot!" "Shut up"

"I heard you're an ARMY." RM says "Yeah! I really love your songs! Especially Spring Day! Brings out the tears." "Oh really? Well then you should love Not Today!" RM says "Yeah! I am waiting for it to come out!"

Wow RM knows how to talk to women, I thought he was gonna break her or something...

"Welp lets introduce outselves one by one!" Jin says, we all get in a line.

"I'm the oldest, Jin..." "I am your loving boyfriend, Yoongi~" "I'm Namjoon" "I am your hope! J-Hope~" "I am Jungkook and I am the maknae of the group!" "I am V!" he said doing a peace sign "I am Jimin, and I have jams." (please do not make the "hA jiMIN yoU haVe nO jaMS11!1!1!1!1!!!!11!!! joke, because it's extremely disrespectful If you do end up posting it the joke because you wanna be all cool and shit,  I will delete it. And it's disrespectful because it literally means jimin isn't funny which he has said MUTLIPLE TIMES he does NOT like. So don't piss me off homie i'll fite)

Y/N POV

You bowed "Hi! I am Y/N, Yoongi's girlfriend, and its nice to meet you all!" "Its nice to meet you too!" they say in sync, I swear everything they do is like in sync O.o...

"So..What were you guys doing..?" I ask curiously "Practicing Spring Day.." Yoongi says "Do you guys mind if I watch..?" "No, we don't mind!" Jungkook says.

Everytime you look at Jungkook he reminds you of Sunyoul somehow...

You went and out your purse on the table and sit on the floor, then you watch them

You clapped, honestly everything amazed you, the lyrics, the dancing, the feelings behind the song, just everything! Tears were running down your cheeks.

You then stood up "That was amazing guys!" You were still clapping, "Really? We danced to it before though..." Jimin says "Who cares! Y/N likes our dancing! Jeez learn how to accept a compliment."Jungkook says as he slaps the back of Jimin's head lightly.

You giggled "Aww her laugh is cute..." V says, you blushed, "Quit flirting with my girlfriend."Yoongi interrupts. Jungkook then walks towards you and leans close to your ear "Noona, Hyung has been super possessive over you do you know that? Whatever your doing to him, its working!" He whispers, he's already calling you Noona? AISH! Now that made you a little bit flushed...

Anywho..I mean you knew they were nice and all but not this sweet! Jesus christ your heart is beating like 1000x times like never before!

"Hey guys? Mind if I ask.." You questioned "Do you guys mind if we have like some group dinner or something..? So like I can get to know you guys more.." "Thats actually a good idea!" Says J-Hope "Have any ideas where we could eat?" "Uhh anywhere with less fangirls is fine." Yoongi says "Umm I know this place with great Korean BBQ food!" "Really? Well just send us your address and the restaurant place and we'll go!" "Yah sure! If you guys don't mind can you put your numbers onto my phone..?" You were kinda nervous they wouldn't since you just met em but yah....