Finally (19)

Previously~ (Wow so many previouslys, thats not even a word wtf)

Then suddenly you had gotten a notification.

"Y/N YOUR ENGAGED TO YOONGI-HYUNG?" Hoseok said on the text

"What?"

"Look!" Hoseok sent you a link and you clicked it.

"BTS Yoongi caught at a hospital with FIANCÉ"

god damn it

PRESENT

"Yoongi, I told you that you needed to be careful. Did you listen to me? No! You didn't! Now everyone knows that your engaged to this troublesome woman!" Pd Nim yells in anger. "Hey, I was being careful. But, then this girl made Y/N angry." "Yoongi its too late now! The media knows! Now we're in trouble!"

"I'll handle it."

Y/N'S POV

You were bitting your nails in anticipation.

What have you just gotten yourself into!? Now people know your engaged to Yoongi and theres nothing you can do about it!

You kept reloading the twitter page to see if there was any upcoming news about you two.

"Notification from Bighit!"
OPEN IGNORE

(I tried so hard to make it look real, it actually looks dope

(I tried so hard to make it look real, it actually looks dope. Also aesthetic_teacup  YOU SEE THE PROFILE PICTURE?)

You immediately clicked the link

"Yes, it is true that Yoongi currently engaged to a woman, although we are not going to release any personal info about her. As we want to respect her privacy and not allow her to get any hate or criticism.

The couple haven't decided a wedding date, but have been engaged for some time now.

We spoke with Min Yoongi and here is what he said
'Hello ARMY, I know it may come as a shock to you. But yes I am engaged to a beautiful woman. I hope that you will love her as much as I do.

If you do not like her, then so be it. I will still love her no matter how much the hate I will recieve'

- MIN YOONGI

That is all we have for as of right now, if the couple do release a wedding date then we will inform you later on.

Congratulations on the engagement!"