Fights (14)

Imma let you know right now, thischspter is random.

SUGA POV

Today, we're returning to Korea, and then picking off our wings tour. <;

It was actually a really fun trip though..Sad we're leaving.

Me and Y/N were currently packing leave as Jin ordered us to.

"Hey Y/N?" "Yah?" "I was wondering if you wanted to meet my parents." Y/N started choking on who knows what, making me freak out.

"Are you choking?!" "N-No." "Oh thank god, you scared me." "But meeting your parents?!" She said in shock.

"Why? Do you not want to meet them or something?" "N-No I do, but what if they hate me or even break off this engagement?!" She says with her hands in hair making her look like a mad woman.

"Y/N calm down, its not like they'll think your retarded or anything." "sO aRE yOu saYinG i aM reTArDeD?" she says as if she was shocked at the fact. "What no! I never said you were retarded! Where did you hear that?!"

Wait. Are we fighting over my parents meeting Y/N?

Huh..I guess we are. Wait, is Y/N on her period? OH SHUTTER SHOTS IS SHE PREGNANT?

"Y/N...Are you possibly...Pregnant..?" "No? Why? Oh my god, am I showing signs?" She says looking at her stomach "Hurry! Tell me if I am fat!" She says pulling up her shirt, revealing her belly.

"No, I just thought you were sorry." "So did you think I was fat?!" "N-No..You were just acting bipolar.."

"Oh, mkay!" She days as she walks back to the bedroom to pack.

Well that was awkward but okay.

(Timeskip)

"Agh..I am gonna miss Hawaii. It was fun here..I don't wanna leave!" Jhope whines holding onto the pole, causing all of us to have to pull him off. "I'LL NEVER LET GO!" (Rose is that you?!) Jhope yells.

"Hyung! Get off! You're causing a scene!" Taehyung yells at Hoseok "nO! yOu caN'T mAke me!" Jhope screams.

Yes, this is bts. (This is bts's rapmonster)

"Hey guys! I am done packi-What the heck are you guys even doing?" Y/N says as she walks out of the hotel with her suitcase, witnessing 5 men trying to grab one guy who is grabbing on a pole like no tomorrow.

And here I am, questioning my very own sanity and existence.

"Hobi-Hyung won't get off of the pole! People are starting to stare at us!" RapMon says as he falls back with Jhope's shoe.

"Those kids are weird.." I heard someone say "Teenagers..Tsk tsk" someone else said

Okay now, I am straight off embrassed, I put my mask to cover a little bit of my face and put shades on, to hide from the public.

"Hobi get off of the pole!" Y/N says as she grabs Jhope by the ear, "Ow ow ow, hurts it hurts. Y/N can you let it go? Ow ow!" Jhope says as he lets go of the pole. "Huh, why didn't we do that?" Jin says as he puts his hands on his hips.

"Who cares! I got Hobi off of the pole! Now lets go! I finished packing, we're gonna be late to the airport!" Y/N says dragging Hoseok along with her "Guys...Help me.." Hoseok cries.

Causing everyone to laugh.

(Timeubskanpu)

Y/N POV

I was walking behind the guys at the airport and noticed a few fangirls shooting looks at me as if they knew I was something to Suga.

It made me scaref to be honest, what if a fangirl breaks into my house and then chokes me to death, and says "Suga-Oppa is mine you little hoe." (If someone did that to me I will slice their boobs implants off.)

Thinking of that sent you shivers, but while you were thinking of being choked you weren't paying attention and bumped into Suga. "Oh sorry, I wasn't paying attention" "Nah its fine, I have a question..Do you like bumping into men or something?" "N-No, its just that, I never pay attention! Thats all! Stop asking me questions!" I say running away to the gate.

Well that was embrassing.

(Onto the plane to South Korea)

I sat down at my assigned seat and waited for who would sit next to me, this time Suga & Jin sat with me! So exciting! Genius Suga Jjang Jjang Bong Bong and Mr. Steal yo girl are siting next to me. I think I wanna scream from the fangirl genes.

You were this close to screaming but Suga covered your mouth knowing you would scream. Dang it, he knows me to well. I need to stop being so normal all the time.

"Y/N, now is not the time to scream, we're in a airplane with people." Oh right, oops.

"I can see why she's screaming, she's sitting next to a handsome man!" Jin says praising himself, "Yah, me." Jin scoffs and then laughs "Excuse me very much, 'grandpa', but I am Mr.Worldwide handsome. Thank you very much!" "Yah and I am a dank grandpa, beat that, girl scout." Suga says doing a peace sign .

Jin just ended up getting mad so he crossed his arms and looked away from Yoongi "Atleast Namjoon calls me daddy." Jin murmurs, "Ew thats gross." Suga says pretending to barf.

Am I not visible right now or..?

"WELL EXCUSE ME ATLEAST ME AND NAMJOON HAVE A BETTER SEX LIFE!" Jin yells causing everyone to stare at us, and here we witness me. With a blanket on my head, trying to hide my face of embrassment.

"ATLEAST I HAVE MORE LINES THEN YOU!" Suga yells, causing Jin to look offended "OH YOU JUST DID NOT" "OH YES I DID" aggags I am witnessing a bloody roasting battle. Not gonna lie, but I actually like this.

"IMMA KUNG FU YOUR ASS TO URANUS CHILD!" Jin says slapping Suga while suga elbows him in the stomach.

And Suga said screaming would cause a scene. Lies. (CAUGHT IN A LIEEEEEEEEEE)

Well I am totally gonna be embrassed after this flight is over.

Mother nasty is back from the dead from being busy! (Is actually very lazy, and was going to release this weeks ago, but would always get distracted by smuts)

Word count: 1058