The Public (A chapter) (18)

Previously on The Kardashans.

"I can't believe I lost my earrings, oh my god" Kim sobs

"What happened?" Kourtney asked.

"I lost my diamond earrings & I can't-I just can't right now." Kim sobs

"Kim, people are dyi-

Oh whoops wrong story.

Previously~

YOONGI'S POV

Since I was down and sad, I ended up going to a nightclub.

There were drunk teenagers everywhere, girls grinding on guys, (How ironic your girlfriend was also grinding on a man.) and people barfing everywhere.

It was disgusting, and I still wonder why I am here.

Then I saw something, I saw something thag shattered my heart to pieces.

Y/N and Sunyoul were making out.

PRESENT

Y/N'S POV

I woke up with a sudden headache and it hurt like hell.

Where am I..? You looked around to see a man next to you.

You quickly checked under the covers, you were wearing a old baggy tshirt and pajama pants.

Wait..I could have swore I was a- Oh my god.

Flashback

I was drunk, I didn't know what was going on.

All I just knew was that I was making out with Sunyoul. I didn't know why or what was I doing at the moment. But will soon know that I will regret everything that was gonna happen.

All the sudden, a man had punched Sunyoul onto the ground.

It was Yoongi.

"HEY LOOK! THERES A FIGHT!" Someone had yelled and pointed into our direction. Quickly everyone stopped making out, stop dancing, and stopped drinking just to see Yoongi & Sunyoul have a bloody battle.

"How. Dare. You. Kiss. My. Girlfriend?!" Yoongi says each word coming along with a punch. Sunyoul was about to turn unconscious.

"Yoongi stop!" I try to attempt to help but it was no use, Yoongi was angry. Angry like boiling steam angry.

"Hey! Break it up!" A guard comes along and pulls Yoongi off of Sunyoul, sending people off with disappointment.

"Hey, get the small kid to a hospital or somethin, he looks really beated up" The guard asks the other guard as he nodded.

"You two. Out." He points to a door.

Then it was just a black out.

Present

Oh my god. So Yoongi saw me and Sunyoul make out? What I did was worse then what Yoongi did! All he did was admit that his ex was his first love while I am at a nightclub devouring Sunyoul's lips!