The Truth (7)

PREVIOUSLY~ (SUGA'S POV)

"Our kiss...I hope we can do it more often...." She says, mkay I admit that made me blush just the slightest bit, MKAY? It's not a big deal.. "Oh..I-I liked it too..."

You know what screw it, I am gonna kiss her.

And with that I leaned in...

Our lips touching again, as the front door opens to reveal 6 other guys.

PRESENT
I quickly stop kissing Y/N and look at the door, everyone was like smiling like idiots "EEEEEEEE YOU GUYS KISSED IN FRONT O- Who the hell is the girl on the couch?" Jin says as he stops jumping up and down, "Uh...My friend..? She kinda passed out so we took her here.." Y/N says l, then suddenly Jin was tackling me!

"HYUNG GET OFF OF ME! YOU'RE HEAVY!" "YOONGI, YOU IDIOT WHY DID YOU LET A STRANGER INTO THE HOUSE!" Jin says as he slaps my chest over and over again. "SHE'S NOT A STRANGER! SHE'S Y/N'S FRIEND!" "I DON'T CARE, I DON'T KNOW THE GIRL, SO SHE'S A STRANGER! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT STRANGERS!" Jin says as he elbows me, making me grunt in the process

"You told us to scream out "STRANGER DANGER!" and you would come and slap them!" Jungkook eagerly says "YAH! WHAT JUNGKOOK SAID!" Y/N couldn't take it anymore, then she threw Jin off of me (strOnG woMaN dO bOnG sooN) "Stop hurting each other! Its my fault she's even in here!" There were literally tears in her eyes, aww she looks cut-Wait she's crying, thats not cute at all.

"Y/N, we're just playin around!" Jin says as he tries to calm down Y/N, while she was shaking and crying. "It didn't look like you two were playing!" She yells "Y/N, its fine this is normal. Its like a brothe-Mother-Son relationship, kind've.."

Mkay, I am no idiot and I know for sure Y/N isn't falling for this. So like the man I am, I shall take her....

To my room (Get your mind out of the gutter you nincompoops) and comfort her.

"Noona, come with me!" Jungkook says with his bunny smile, wait what. "T-To where..?" She stutters "My room! Namjoon-Hyung you come with me too!" "Why do I have to come in with you?" "Cause your older and girls have fought over you, so lets go." He says dragging Y/N and Namjoon to his room.

Welp that was awkward.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was trying to be nice and comfort Y/N. While Namjoon was just sitting on his bed (Him & Jungkook share a room) playing on his phone.

"Hyung get off your phone and help me comfort, Noona!" "But, I don't even know what to say" "I don't care say something to make her feel better!" "Um..Jin is very voilent when it comes to rules, so watch your back..?"

Thats it I am slapping Namjoon Hyung. I lightly move Y/N away from me, and go and lightly slap Namjoon, on the head. "Ow! You told me to say what would make her feel better, so I said that!"

Then the door to our room opened

"Guys, Siyan's waking up." Suga says

Y/N'S POV

I quickly ran to Siyan whom was waking up, I quickly signal the guys to go hide somewhere. They understood and went to go hide.

"Where am I..?"Siyan says groaning "Um, a-at my friend's dorm." "How did I even get here..? Why am I even here in the first place?" "Um, you fainted and so we took you here, for you to be safe." "Oh..Wait a minute..." OH GOD IS SHE GONNA REMEBER ABOUT ME AN- "OH MY GORDNESS YOU KISSED MIN YOONGI OF BTS!" She screams and fangirls, dang it.

"MY BEST FRIEND KISSED MIN YOONGI! MY BEST FRIEND KISSED MIN YOONGI!" Siyan sings while skipping around the living room "N-No I didn't kiss him! I-I don't know what your talking about!"

"Ohoho, trying to lie are we? I saw you two kiss with my dirty eyes! My mind doesn't play tricks with me young lady!" "Siyan, I am older then you." "Who cares!"

"Fine, I'll tell you the truth, just promise you won't tell anyone, got it?" She immediately sits down by me and gestures with her hands, zipping her lips.

"Okay, so um...I am dating Suga."

"What."

.

.

.

.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"Me and Siyan scream and fangirl. "AHHHH MY BEST FRIEND IS DATING MIN YOONGI! AHHHHHHH-Wait, how did you even get to date him in the first place..?" Siyan questions "U-Um, sparks flew between us..?"

"Okay, EEEEEE, can I meet him?!" "Actually.."

"Guys you can come out now"

Then the guys came out making Siyan scream even louder

"B-B-BT-T-S, f-fr-on-t o-o-f m-me" She says pointing at them while shaking, she started screaming, so I just covered her mouth.

"S-So, you were actually telling the truth?!"

"Yah..? Why wouldn't I?" "WELL BECAUSE ABOUT 6 MILLION GIRLS & BOYS LOVE BTS, AND WOULD DIE TO DATE ONE OF THE MEMBERS!" Siyan screams at me, dang she really is freaking out.

"CAN I HAVE A AUTOGRAPH ON MY FOREHEAD? CAN I TAKE A SELCA WITH YOU GUYS? SIGN MY ARM!" Siyan kept screaming at them, so the best thing I could do was knock her out.

"Whoa! Y/N I didn't know you could punch that hard!" V says enthusiastically as if he were amazed at the fact that you punched your best friend.

"Is she alright..?"RM asks "Yah, I do it all the time. It always works!" I say

"Anywho, back onto the topic earlier....SUGA AND Y/N SITTING ON A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G! FIRST COMES LO-" Jimin attempts to sing the rest of the song bur Suga just puts his hand over Jimin's mouth. "Shut up, before your balls are gone." "Yes sir." Jimin says covering his area.

You giggled, then you got a notification from twitter, it was from a BTS news account "BTS SUGA HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND?"

You immediately pressed it.

It was a picture of you and Suga holding hands at the fair.

Oh god.

Word Count: 1054