Regret (17)

(AN: HEY KIDS! MOTHA IS BACK IN WATTHOE! How y'all doing? I am okay, anywho Imma just tell you now. There is gonna be alot of POV swaps up ahead)

P.S will be very short like Jimin's fingers (Sorry bae)

Y/N's POV

"Y-You what?" I stuttered

"She was my first love." He repeated.

"I know that, I don't wanna hear it."

"Look I am sorry, but I didn't know you would have wanted to know about it!"

"Yoongi, I just- I just need to be alone for a second."

"Y/-" "Yoongi. Please"

"Alright, I'll leave." He replies closing your door softly.

So that sasaeng girl is Yoongi's ex.

YOONGI'S POV

I just screwed up back there!

What the heck is wrong with me!? I probably hurt her heart!

Yoongi you stupid child! What are you doing? What kind of a boyfriend admits that his first love was a psychopathic girl?!

I slap my self on the face atleast 3 times.

Now what am I gonna do?

Y/N's POV

I am mentally unstable.

I mean I know its something you shouldn't be over sensitive about but, how would you feel if you had a boyfriend and he admits that he had a first love and that girl was literally just in your face. (I cannot relate at all, because I am a single hoe for life 👌🏼)

I call Siyan, because mainly she's the only person who can help me out right now..

"I am sorry but the person you have diale-"

Dang it, the one time I need emotional support.

But underneath Siyan in my contacts, was Sunyoul.

I had no choice.

SUNYOUL POV ()

Me and the boys were practicing for our new song "Runner" (Oh btw that song is great, 69/10 I recommend you to listen to it c;. But not right now cause you gotta read this)

Then suddenly my phone had suddenly rang.

"Y/N" was the caller id.

I immediately answered.

"Hello?" "Oh Sunyoul.." She sounded like she was sobbing.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" I asked out of worry "Huh? Oh- Uh.."..."Nothing, I just need some emotional support right now.." "Why did you call me and not Yoongi?"

"Well..Me and him are sort of in a fight right now.."

-

"Oh." I replied.

"So, Sunyoul..Uh..I can't believe I am gonna say this, but do you wanna go with me to drink?"

(Y'all are probably triggered but.

hA, you get to have drama. hA sucks to be you!!1)

 hA sucks to be you!!1)

(memeskip)

Me and Y/N enter the bar together, this is gonna end up bad but I ended up agreeing with it.

Stupid Sunyoul.

"So..Uh..What do you wanna drink..?" I asked Y/N since she seemed out of it, "Huh..? Oh..Anything really, as long as its not strong."

"Uh..How about Soju?" "Sure."

(20 minutes later)

Me and Y/N ended up going to a nightclub and got drunk.

Yah, bad I know.

Y/N was grinding on me and I was drunk so I didn't care.

Until she grabbed me by the collar and then pulling me to a hallway.

———

YOONGI'S POV (Shit about to go down)

Since I was down and sad, I ended up going to a nightclub.

There were drunk teenagers everywhere, girls grinding on guys, (How ironic your girlfriend was also grinding on a man.) and people barfing everywhere.

It was disgusting, and I still wonder why I am here.

Then I saw something, I saw something thag shattered my heart to pieces.

Y/N and Sunyoul were making out. (you know its serious when the author puts it on Bold Italic words)

Author Note:

AYYY KIDS!

How y'all doing?

I am doing okay, other then I am suffering in school because school thinks just because its the 2nd week of school that school can give me a shit ton of homework. I am not a damn homework machine so stop giving me damn work so I can feed my readers god fucking damn it, like seriously i have a lif- well I mean having a life is a pretty big word but yah I sort of have a life. Plus do you know how hard it is to work with my school schedule with bts's comeback schedule?

like you know how i feel so why would you say that.

Oh sorry, what were we talking about

oh okay, bye

werd cunt- 748