Love Yourself (OneShot)

AN: Since this is a oneshot, you shall be nonexistent in this part, since it'll be about bts.

no angst or feelings cause thats gross

Also y'all there might be some shippy moments 👌🏼

P.S Imma make it like they switched personalities.

Key-
Hoseok switched with Yoongi
Jin switched with Namjoon
Taehyung has Jungkook's while Jimin has Tae's and Jungkook has Jimin's personality

-

HOSEOK'S POV

I walk through the kitchen door to see the members happily eating away at their food, that Jin deliciously cooked.

I pretend to yawn "The sun has awoken bitches" I say.

"Hoseok shut up" Taehyung says in annoyance "No you shut up" "Make me" "Then go suck a dick bitch". As you can see I am not a happy camper right now.

"Well Hoseok is moodier then ever" Jimin says as he laughs his ass off, "Guys we shouldn't be fighting, we should be doing ageyo to bring world peace!" Yoongi says with cheer in his voice. "Yoongi-Hyung, ageyo won't always solve problems." Namjoon says patting a now sobbing Yoongi. "B-But it always solves my problems!" "Then just think of Twilight Sparkles and magical rainbow unicorn farts" Jungkook says "Jungkookie its called sprinkles not unicorn farts" Yoongi giggles.

"Children we should be eating and not speaking of such immature things, like unicorn rainbow gas and that weird show with vampires and werewolves with sparkles" Jin says speaking like a professor (To me he sounds like this vampire named Reiji) "Jin-Hyung is right! If you wanna be speaking about what Jin-Hyung just spoke about then we'll make a comback related to unicorn farts and twilight sparkles!" Namjoon stands up with a hand on his chest. "Thats a big no no sir" I say while throwing chopsticks at Namjoon.

"I think thats a perfect idea!" Yoongi says wih Taehyung following along aswell "If that'll make Yoongi happy then I'll be happy too!"

"Guyguys, we gotta head to Big Hit and do the live stream" "Shit you right" I say quickly eating the food and running off to my room.

love yourself time skips sponsered by magical unicorn yoongi~

3RD PERSON POV

"Wassup baby!" Hoseok says as he clicks his tongue at the camrea "Why are you suddenly saying baby?" Yoongi asks "Because Suga-Hyung, it is the most efficient way of saying hello to my ARMYs." Hoseok blows a kiss to the camrea.

"Stop stealing my signature move" Jin says pouting "Sorry" Hoseok says as he looks away from the camrea".

"Anywho! Let us introduce ourselves"

"Jungkook!" Jimin says as he points the camrea to Jungkook "Greetings from South Korea" "Hi, I am Jimin" Jimin says as he smiles before moving onto Namjoon. "Hi~ I am Monie~!" Namjoon waves as he has a juice packet in his mouth. "I am your Seokjin~*•" Jin says as he blows a kiss to the camrea. Making ARMYs freak out in the comments.

"Wassup baby? Whats poppin?" Yoongi says as he attempts to copy Hoseok, making everyone laugh at his attempt. "I am your sun and your hope~" Hoseok says as he does his weird stuff, "I am Tae!" Taehyung cheers.

"Anywho! Who's excited for the comeback? When does it release again?" Namjoon asks " Uh..22 minutes!" "Whoa, hope ARMY your ready!" Namjoon says shocked with really bad acting.

After 5 minutes we ended the live so we could prepare for the other live.

Hoseok had to show Yoongi "something". "Yoongi-Hyung can you follow me to the bathroom? I need you to "fix" something." Hoseok says as he drags Yoongi to the bathroom. "So what did you want me to fix?" "This" Hoseok says as he points at his pants "What the hell you have a boner?" Yoongi says as he looks disgusted.

"What no, what the fuck ew no. I meant can you fix my zipper, what fuck. You gay fucktard" Hoseok says as he slaps Yoongi "Sorry! Geez! I thought you had a boner!" "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I HAVE A BONER" "Honey we know you ain't straight" Yoongi says with that New Jersey accent and clicking his tongue.

"shit you right"

(TimeSkip)

"Jimin you lost! Your hand is on the wrong arm!" Yoongi nags at Jimin at Jimin for messing up "Now you gotta hold Jungkook's pinky!" Taehyung yells at Jimin "Man, Suga-Hyung your suppose to help me! Not make me lose!" "Well I mean, you loose everytime we playba game, so losing one more time doesn't suprise us anymore." Hoseok says making everyone laugh while staying still.

Right now they were doing "Red Light, Green Light" ( Actually I have no idea if I am right or not, but it seemed like they were playing that but the Korean version..??).

"Okok shut up and start" Namjoon complains "Mkay jeez" Jungkook says as he turns around and starts saying the song fast. After a bit 4 of us got out and Taehyung was the only one left, stupid golden ash gray hair who is disrespectful ass and is your local meme man, Tae. (He has Jungkook's personality and Jungkook's personality is golden).

"Taehyung why are you so good af everything!" Jungkook complains "Cause I am Taehyung" Jungkook whines and turns back around and starts saying the wor-And now everyone has ran away to the wall. (The wall of Trump.)

"Man this isn't fair!" Jungkook says as he stomps around.

"Anywho, lets go ahead and sit back down." Hoseok says as he's already sitting.

"Well the prereview show is about to end! That makes me feel sad, doesn'f that make you sad aswell everyone?" Hoseok asks everyone as he pretends to wipe a tear with everyone replying with a yah.

"To wrap it up, let us do a dance break of DNA!" Hoseok says as he junps up into the air, with everyone groaning since the choreography for DNA was hard as shit.

Then they started doing demon magic to summon a dance god with their legs, and then made a dna sign and then Sope held hands and then AUTHORNIM FREAKED OUT AND SCREAMED BECAUSE IN THE PREVIEW THEY WERE WEARING THE SOPE OUTFITS, AND AUTHOR NIM IS A BIG SOPE TRASH. SO AUTHORNIM KICKED THE BED AND GOT YELLED AT, AND THEN AUTHOR NIM TYPED THE WORD COUNT WHICH IS 1069, SEE AUTHOR NIM TRIED TO GET THE REAL ONE WRONG BUT THE REAL ONE IS IN ITALICS.

Word count: 1068