A trip (1)

SUGA POV
What the hell is that sound? IS THAT GROANING? DID ONE OF THE NINCOMPOOPS BRING IN A GIRL AND START BANGING H-Wait a minute...

IS THAT GROANING COMING FROM JUNGKOOK'S ROOM? THAT LITTLE FETUS!-I am this close to barging into his room and telling him to bang quietly.

Screw it.

As I got closer to the room, I kept hearing "Jungkook! It hurts!" and then followed by a groan, is he banging a virgin? I thought the rules were clear, no banging in the dorm!

"Jungkook! Take it out!" whOa, WAS THAT TAEHYUNG? "Jungkook hurry up! It hurts! Take it out!" Taehyung says "J-Just wait!"Jungkook stutters (And when you hear stuttering that means somwthing is going on (͡° ͜ つ°).

What the hell is going on in there! Why is everyone turning gay! "Here let me help" Another male voice says, sounding like Jimin, what the hell. Is there a threesome going on? Cause I am disgusted as shit right now.

Thats it, I am gonna tell them to shut the hell up.

Thats when I barged into the room, to have misunderstood the situation.

"Jungkook! IT FREAKIN HURTS TAKE MY FINGER OUT THE BOTTLE!" "I AM TRYING TO YOU RETARD!" "I JUST SAID I WAS GONNA HELP!" "IT WAS YOUR FAULT FOR STICKING YOUR FINGER INTO THE BOTTLE!" "I WAS GOING MAKE A NEW BREAK THROUGH!"

Oh my god, I need to go to church more often.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I confronted "Oh, V-Hyung was being a idiot, and he stuck his finger into a bottle, and we've been trying to get it out for the past 30 minutes!" Jungkook hisses at Taehyung.

"Well, I am sorry! I wanted to be famous for making a break through!" "HOW IS STICKING YOUR FINGER INTO A BOTTLE A BREAK THROUGH!" Jimin says.

"I just wanna say..I am embrassed to be in the same dorm, group, and to have more common sense then you all." I say as I leave the room running into Jin.

"Oh sorry" I say as I look up (Cause y'know, Jin is tall as hell) to see Jin smiling brighter then Jhop-Wait no, no one's smiles are better then Jhope's smiles. He was smiling though..."Why are you smiling? Its creeping me out" "Because...WE'RE GONNA GO ON A TRIP! TO HAWAII!" Jin says bouncing up and down "Since when!?" "SINCE TODAY! PD-NIM GOT US TICKETS TO GO! SINCE WE RELEASED NOT TODAY AND WE WERE WORKING SO HARD! SO HE SAID WE DESERVED IT!" Jin says excitedly.

"Sweet! Can I bring Y/N?" "YAH SURE GO AHEAD! Y/N IS MY GIRL, MAN!" Jin says acting like those moms, who gets overly excited for everything.

"Nice! When are we going?" I ask "in 2 dAYS" Jin says with a voice crac-Wait. 2 DAYS?! THATS NOT ENOUGH TO P- I mean I'll only bring a bag, so why the hell am I to worry for? But, I don't know about Y/N.

      (Timeskip)

"So, are you gonna go?" I ask Y/N over the phone, "HELL YAH I AM GONNA GO! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO HAWAII! WHEN ARE WE GOING?" "2 Days." "2 daYS? WELP GOTTA GO PACK FOR 24 HOU- Wait how long are we staying there?" "About a week?" "WELP 24 HOURS TO PACK IS GONNA BE ENOUGH!" Y/N says screaming over the phone and then ending the call, I swear she's like a child sometimes.

Welp I gotta go pack.

(2 Days later)

Y/N POV
EEEEEEEEEEEE I AM GOING TO HAWAII! I CAN'T WAIT! ESPECIALLY THAT I AM GOING WITH BTS, WHICH I STILL DON'T BELIEVE FKF KA FJD DHF SMF JD.

You probably were waking up your whole neighborhood cause it was currently 5:30 AM, since the flight was at 7:40 AM you had to get ready before hand.