Flashy Scenes (9)

Y/N POV

"Sunyoul." You said in a stern voice, why the heck was he here? Plus, how did he even get my add-Siyan.

"What are you doing here, Sunyoul." "I just wanted to say hi..?" "How the heck do you have my address?" "Siyan gave it to me, I asked her cause I ran into her at the market.."

"SIYAN YOU BRING YOUR TALKATIVE BUTT DOWN HERE!" You yell, Siyan comes running down the stairs "What?" I faked cough and moved my head towards Sunyoul.

"Oh, I gave him your address cause he wanted it. So I just gave it to him." "Can I speak to you ALONE for a minute?" I say fake giggling and dragging Siyan into the kitchen. "SIYAN HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" "What!? I just gave him your address!" "You don't just give my address away like that! You knew I liked him in highschool! So why did you do that! Especially today, because I haVE A DATE WITH YOONGI!" You scream in her face "Jeez calm do-"

"I CAN'T JUST "CALM" DOWN! MY OLD HIGHSCHOOL CRUSH IS HERE AND MY FIA-I MEAN BOYFRIEND IS ABOUT TO COME, AND PICK ME UP!" I freak out. "Breathe in, and out. Imagine Yoongi doing hip thrusts" Siyan says.

Dang it she knows my weakness.

"Phew...Okay you know what, I am just gonna speak to him for a little bit and then tell him to leave."

You return back to the door, to see Sunyoul and Suga speaking to each other.

"Oh Y/N, who is this guy?" Suga questions "U-Uhm..A friend..From highschool." You answered, "Oh..Um you ready for the date or..?" "Oh! OH! Right! U-Uh lets go!" You say quickly grabbing Suga's hand and attempting to speed walk away "Wa-Oh..Okay then..I was gonna speak to her about something, but I guess I can't ask her anymore.." Sunyoul says as he slowly walks away from your door and leaving, you were currently in the car as of right now with Suga.

Siyan just had a weird smirk on her face and she closes your door.

<<tame skoP broUght to yOu bY jibOOtY ( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)>>

The movie finally started with ads and stuff, but one ad caught your attention "50 SHADES DAR-" WHOA OKAY THATS TO SEXUAL, COVER YOONGI'S EYES NOW!

You immediately covered Yoongi's eyes as you were blushing as hell at the moment "Yah! What is it? How come I can't look! I am your oppa!" Suga complains as he kept on attempting to move your hands.

"U-Uhm! Its nothing!" Honestly everyone was staring at us.

Finally the trailer ended, why the hell is that doing in this type of movie in the first place. "What the heck was that all about?" Yoongi questions "Uhh...I-I dropped my popcorn and my hand slapped your...face..?"You attempt to make a lie to hide your embrassment. "What..?" Yoongi says confused "O-Oh! Look the movie is starting!"

Oh what great timing, the movie literally started as you said that, after that everyone became quiet and watched the movie.

>t1m3 sk1P3u<

The movie finally ended, but you and Suga were super tired at the moment. Seriously, Suga was at the point to the passing out/falling asleep on the ground state.

So you had to drive to your house, since it was late at night already and Suga was so tired. You allowed him to stay over at your house. *winky dOnK*

Suga was super exhausted, causing you to have to carry him up the stairs "S-So hea-avy!" You grunted as you threw Suga onto your bed.

Dang, he's heavy for a small looking thing.

It was around 11:43 PM at the moment, so it was pretty late-ish (Late for me is like 7 AM).

You needed to change into some PJs, but you weren't sure if you would be comfortable with Suga on your bed.

Eh, who cares? We're engaged for crying out loud! He's gonna see me naked at some point in life. (And thats where you knew, you screwed the fack up)

You were almost into your PJs, you just needed to take your shirt off..You just had to be quick about it, though.

You almost succeeded, but unfortunately Suga opened his eyes a little bit to see you changing in front of him.

His face was red, like red red, like red. V Red.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry." He immediately says as he grabs a pillow and stuffs his face into the pillow full of embarrassment. "Its okay, I-I mean I don't care, pfftt..." You said sarcastically, while inside you were dying inside.

THE Min Yoongi, just saw you shirtless, without a bra.

Holy shit you just revealed half of your nudes to Min Yoongi. You're offically now a disgrace towards society. You felt like dying on the spot of embarrassment.

"U-Um..You can look now.." Suga took the pillow off his face, his face was still red-ish "I am, so sorry." He says bowing "Its fine! We're engaged..Its gonna be normal like that.." "I-I should get going.." Suga says about to leave your room "W-Wait! Its late out! You should stay here, its almost midnight!".

"Wait, its almost midnight already?" Suga questions since he was so tired he didn't think of looking at the time.

"Y-Yah..I can let you borrow my dad's clothes! I am sure he wouldn't mind, his future son in law borrrowing his clothes!" "N-Nah its fine..I am used to sleeping in my boxers, so thats fine.."

.

What.

Is h-he gonna take off his clothes and only be in his boxers?!

HOLY SHIT HE'S STRIPPING.

"I mean I hope you don't mind me though.." UM ISN'T IT A LITTLE BIT TOO LATE TO SAY THAT, WHEN YOUR ALREADY STRIPPING RIGHT IN FRONT O- HOLY SH-HE HAS THAT FREAKIN 6 PACK THING GOING ON! (I am not sure if he has abs anymore, I don't mind what he has going on, only if he's healthy then I am alright)

You were literally this close to fainting.

"I-I am gonna go to bed now!" You say as you immediately jump onto your bed and hide your face in the covers, then you felt a little bit of weight on the other side of the bed. Indicating Suga was on the bed, next to you. Shirtless. In BOXERS ONLY.

Just thinking about it makes you flushed! "Good night.." You say as you crawl out the bed turning off the lights and then crawling back in.

Word count:1122