Sudden Encounters (4)

Y/N POV
We were just about to sit at a table until I realized that there was another table we atleast 10 guys sitting there, one actually looked like Sunyoul! That's funny, he actually does loo- HOLY MOTHER OF RAPNUN IT IS HIM!

"Uh, guys? I-I am gonna go to the lady's room!" You say stumbling to go to the lady's bathroom "Is she okay?" Jin asks "I don't know! Its woman problems, don't ask me! Ask Jimin!" "FOR THE LAST TIME HYUNG I AM NOT A WOMAN!" Jimin yells as he stomps around.

Meanwhile in the bathroom

"Why out of all the days, why do I see him?!" You say speaking to yourself in the stall, there wasn't really anyone else in the bathroom, so it was fine.

You were super nervous and scared, what if Sunyoul started to have feelings for you!? When your engaged to Suga! You banged your head on the stall. (Bang! Bang! Ban-Okay I'll stop.)

Then you got a text, "Future husband Kookie" I swear whenever I look at his contact name I really wanna jump into the ocean and drown my self.

You click the text
(The texting video was suppose to be below but I accidentally deleted it)

(THE VIDEO IS DELETED. I DELETED IT ON ACCIDENT)

Okay, Y/N you can do this, you were about to enter the area where all the guys were, and Sunyoul.

After 5 minutes of being nervous you finally stepped out of the bathroom area and put your hair on your face to prevent Sunyoul from seeing you, little did you know that put your hair on your face made you scary. Making people stare at you but you were fine with it, as long as Sunyoul didn't notice you.

"Okay, I am back.." "Are you sure your okay?" Jungkook whispers "Yah.." you noticed that Suga was giving Jungkook, sort of like this death glare, it was scary.

"Hi! I am going to be your waiter today!" "Hi." we all say "Okay, just let me know what kind of drink you would all like, if you don't know, then I can wait." The waiter says as he gives us all menus "Uhh, I'll have a coke" Suga says "I will too!" "Me too!" "You know what get us 4 cokes and that would be fine." "Okay!" The waiter writes down the drinks and then walks away.

"Wait...How come we're getting 4..? Theres 8 of us.."You questioned "Were gonna share, 2 for 1, Jin & Namjoon, me & you, Jimin & J-Hope, and V & kookie." Wait a minute...You were gonna share cokes with Suga?!

THATS LIKE INDIRECTLY KISSING HIM, AJANFNDNDKSDND. You were blushing redder then Jimin's hair in Dope. "Why do I have to share with J-Hope! I wanna share with Jungkook!" Jimin complains "Thats insulting and rude." J-Hope says as he pouts. "I don't wanna share with you Jimin Hyung! You always drink all the coke before I can!" Jungkook complained.

Are they arguing over sharing cokes..? "Stop fighting! I have a solution!" Suga then switches V's seat with Jimin as J-Hope sits next to Jungkook "There, now if you complain again, I'll kick your ass out of the dorm and you'll sleep on the side walk outside, okay?" "Yes sir.." Jimin & Jungkook says.

I swear Suga really acts like a grandpa and a dad, its hot.

"Okay! I am here with your 4 cokes!" The waiter says as he puts the cokes on the table "Do you guys need straws?" "Nah" V says, wait what.

.....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, you were trying so hard not to throw the table and fangirl, it was hard but you were some what able to do it, YOU WERE GONNA SHARE YOUR SALIVA WITH SUG- Wait ew, that sounds gross..ANYWHO ITS GONNA BE LIKE YOUR FRENCH KISSING INSEAD OF KISSING! OH MY CHEEZITS!

"Alrighty! Now are we ready to order?"

(Time skip)

"Omo, I am so full!" They all say as they rub their stomachs "We should eat there more often! I liked the lamb kewers!" Jungkook says "Pfft, I can cook better then they can" Jin says "Who cares" Suga says.

You looked back, you looked through the window of the restaurant, oh.

They left huh? Oh well, atleast I won't see Sunyoul again!

"So uh, what time is it?" "10:29" "ITS ALMOST 10:30?! MY MOM IS GONNA KILL ME!" "Do you just wanna stay over at the dorm..? We can text your mom" V suggests "Oh, sure..?"

I swear the day is getting better and better!

You grabbed your phone to text your
mom.

"Hey mom! I am gonna stay over at Suga's dorm alright?"

"Alright! Just make sure they don't rape you in your sleep alright?"

"EOMMA!"

"What? I am being serious! Theres alot of news of rape going around now a days! So I want you to be careful!"

"Alright alright, see ya tomorrow! Love you x"

"I love you too! xox"

EEEEE YOU WERE GONNA SLEEP OVER AT BTS'S HOUSE! Wait, you don't have clothes to wear to sleep, though...

"Uh guys? I didn't really bring sleeping clothes, cause I didn't expect to stay over at your dorm..." "You can borrow my clothes" Suga says, SAY WHAT NOW? Your gonna end up dying this moment!

After a drive, you arrived at BTS's dorm, it was big, but the thing is, they don't have a guest room. "Oh, right. Y/N you can sleep with me if you want" Suga asks "Oh, n-no I am fine with sleeping on the couch!" "You sure? I've slept on that couch before and its not comfy" "Y-Yah!" "Nope! I won't allow it! You are sleeping in our room!" Jin says as he grabs your hand dragging you to his and Suga's room, as you were trying to grab the couch.

Wow, their room is really neat! I mean theres alot of plushies of nintendo stuff an- IS A THAT COLOSSO TITAN HEAD? HELL YAH! THIS IS MY TYPE OF ROOM!

Meanwhile, Suga and Jin were just staring at you while you were drooling and looking at everything in their room, "She's a keeper." Jin says "I know right? Don't do anything to her while I am in the bathroom, got it?" "Yes sir!"Jin solutes.

"So you like Attack on Titan too?" "Yah! I am waiting for more episodes on the english sub version of season 2!" "You know English..?" "Yah! I am actually very fluent in English, I know more then Rap Mon." "Really? You need to teach me!" "Anywho, so where am I gonna sleep...?" "With Yoongi."

"What."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Word count: 1121