A trip (2) (EDITED)

AN (06/14/2020): Hey y'all just randomly fixing stuff up lmao and getting rid of some horrid jokes I made

Y/N POV

7:25 AM

It was currently the first day of the trip in Hawaii. As of right now everyone is sleeping.

But then something woke you up, it was the sound of a doorbell. That was really loud, and whoever was the one ringing it was gonna get a pan to their head.

You grabbed a pan and walked to the door, without looking through the peek hole, you opened the door and was this close to slapping the person with the pan.

Luckily, you didn't hit the person. "Oh my god, I thought for a second that you were gonna hit me! Who knows what would have happened to my handsome features!" Jin says clenching his chest of fright.

"Oh...Jin...What...Do...You..Want..?" You said slowly since you had just woken up from slumber and looked like monster being born from the underground.

"I thought I gave you a list of activities! We're gonna scuba dive today!" Jin says holding up the list of activities and pointing at "SCUBA DIVING 7:50 AM- 9:00 AM".

You rubbed your eyes to see the list "Oh..Cool..I am just gonna...Go ahead and go back to bed." You were this close to closing the door on Jin, but the guy just had to block the door with his foot "Ah, ah, ah! Nope missy! You need to wake up your sleepy boyfriend and get ready for scuba diving!" Jin says "Just wear some kind of swimming outfit and you're fine!" Jin says and then leaves.

Wear a swimming outfit?! THE ONLY SWIMMING OUTFIT I OWN IS A 2 PIECE AND I AM REALLY NOT COMFORTABLE WITH WEARING A BIKINI WITH 7 GUYS WHO ARE GONNA BE WITH ME!

You scratched your head and started to hyperventilate.

You were still tired so you went back to the bed. When you came back to the bed, Suga spoke suddenly scaring you a bit.

"Who was at the door..?" He says with a hot ass morning voice. "Oh..It was Jin...He was telling us to go get ready for Scuba diving.." You replied.

"Scuba Diving? Really? At 7:30 in the morning? God, he's wild." Yoongi sighs "Oh well, I like swimming anyways. It's fun"

I always kinda thought he wasn't that type of person to be active as much.

"If you like swimming then we should get ready then!" You say throwing off the covers "Wait..No..I am too lazy to stand up.." Suga says attempting to find the thrown covers.

"But you..just..Nevermind.." You groan.

Then a sudden idea came to mind. (͡° ͜ つ°)

"Would you get ready if I were to..I don't know...Maybe give you a kiss..? On your lips of course. " (please do not engage in premartial kissing)

"A w-what now?" Suga says immediately sitting up after he heard the words "Kiss". "A kiss, right on the lips."

"O-Oh..U-Uh.." "You know you want it.." It was pretty obvious that he wanted that kiss, he was even bitting his lips.

Then out of no where, lips came crashing onto yours.

You guys may or may not just had you first make out session, until Jin broke it by BARGING RIGHT IN ON THE SESSION.

"What the hell is taking so lo-OH MY GOD! STOP ENGAGING IN PREMARTIAL KISSING! JESUS DIDN'T TEACH YOU TO SIN LIKE THIS" Jin says slapping both of us with a rolled up newspaper (What an old timer, who reads newspapers anymore!).

"Ow! Stop hitting me! I SAID STOP YOU DINGUS!" Suga says grabbing the newspaper and slapping Jin onto the ground.

"Next time I say to stop you better listen to me." Suga kicks Jin out the hotel room