Found out?! (6)

(About 2 weeks later into Suga & Reader's relationship)

SIYAN POV

I don't know why....But I feel like Y/N has been hiding something from me and I don't know what..Thats why, I am following her, to see where ever she goes.

When I was following her, she was simply going to work, which was awkward and boring. The nurses thought I was insane or something, pfft..Yah righ-Wait I am insane for BTS. So that nurse had a point.

Anywho, at some point she was on a call, and I swore I heard her say "Suga, when do you wanna have that date?" , if she didn't say that. Then, I am gonna submit myself into the mental health institution.

If its true, THEN MY BEST FRIEND IS HANGING OUT WITH SUGA. Okay that may sound weird, but I just gotta keep following and find out..I don't know why but this feels like that one time Jin was describing the "Human Yoongi" brain.

That was great! Anywho, back onto the "Follow Y/N around, until I find out her secret and this mission name needs a better and shorter mission name"!

(Timeskip)

After Y/N was done working, she was just waiting outside of the hospital, kinda like if she were waiting for someone...

Suddenly a car came, and then she just out of the blue goes into it! Okay now I am suspicious, unless thats her weird friend, uhh what was it? Sarah? Sarao? Sarcasm? Sa-Sa-Sarag? YAH! SARAH! I MEAN SARAG!

Anywho, I had to get on my bicycle and follow em, I don't know where the hell I am going right now, but this car and Y/N are my top priority.

Anywho, they ended off stopping at this like, nearby fair..? I don't know, but Sarag looks alot like..Someone I know, I don't remember who....But they look somewhat familiar...

But the guy, or "Sarag" was wearing a mask and a cap, so I couldn't see his face that well..But I recognized that cap...

But who's cap?

Y/N POV

Me and Suga were going on our offical date! Without any of the guys to bother us! I am kind've hoping that fangirls don't recognize Suga nor me, thats why Suga gave me a mask.

Though...I felt like...Someone was following me all day...It was weird..But I decided to ignore that.

"Hey, where do you wanna go first?" "Uhh anywhere is fine." Suga grabbed my hand and brought me to a ferris wheel, I mean I was kinda blushing the whole time while he was holding my hand.

"How about we go on the ferris wheel, so we can see everything at the fair?" "Sounds like a good idea!" as we waited in line, I still felt like I was being followed by someone, it was a unpleasant feeling...

Then we got into the ferris wheel booth, there was actually someone else in the booth with us, I think it was a her..? Anywho, she wouldn't look at us, but I thought for a second that she was, Siyan. That would be funny if she were, and creepy.

"You havin fun?" Suga whispers "Yah, I am!" You whispered yelled, Suga was laughed a little bit, then suddenly..

He pulled down my mask a little bit and his too. To where it wold reveal our mouths.

Then he...

kissed me out of the blue...

SIYAN POV

HOLY SHITEU, Y/N IS KISSING SARAG, AND nd thrnenfbrnzk.

RJHRKDNZ "EEEEEEEEEEEE" I fangirled so loud that made, Sarag & Y/N look at me. I tried to avoid them, but sadly failed.."SIYAN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" "Uh um, I- Um.." "Were you following me?!" "Maybee..?" "YOU WERE?" Y/N yelled at me "Look! I was trying to see why you were weird for the past 2 weeks! I didn't know you were actually dating Sar-Wait a minute.." I looked closer, and then realized...THAT WAS FREAKIN SUGA OF BTS AND I WAS FREAKING OUT "Y-Y-YOU JUST, JUST KISSED HIM A-AND AN-" Then I blacked out.

SUGA POV

I don't know why...But I had this sudden feeling to kiss, Y/N..So I did it, I finally kissed her..

Then I heard freaking out, and stopped. Wait a minute..Is that weird stranger a Saseng fan? ""EEEEEEEEEEEE"" The girl yelled, then she tried to avoid looking at me & Y/N but failed doing so, but Y/N looked shocked, like shook, like Jungshook.

"SIYAN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" "Uh um, I- Um.." "Were you following me?!" "Maybee..?" "YOU WERE?" Y/N yelled at her "Look! I was trying to see why you were weird for the past 2 weeks! I didn't know you were actually dating Sar-Wait a minute.." The girl whom apparently was named "Siyan" stared closer at me, and then started screaming again.

If I become deaf one day, I am blaming this girl, "Y-Y-YOU JUST, JUST KISSED HIM A-AND AN-" Then the girl passed out.

"Um..Do you know her..?" "Oh my gosh, Suga. I am so sorry! Its just that Siyan is my best frien-" "Its fine, she just saw us kiss thats all" Once I said the word "kiss" she started blushing like red.

(Timeskip)

We were currently at the dorm, luckily none of the boys were here, but if Siyan wakes up, I gotta make her pass out again, cause I ain't allowing a ARMY to know where I live.

"Is she gonna be okay..? She's been unconscious for like 2 hours" I asked "Yah..She's always like this, mostly when she see's something BTS related.." "Oh."

Then there was a moment of silence.

"Hey Suga?" "Hm?" "I liked it.." "Liked what..?"

"Our kiss...I hope we can do it more often...." She says, mkay I admit that made me blush just the slightest bit, MKAY? It's not a big deal.. "Oh..I-I liked it too..."

You know what screw it, I am gonna kiss her.

And with that I leaned in...

Our lips touching again, as the front door opens to reveal 6 other guys.

Word Count:1036