Release (10)

Y/N POV
I woke up from slumber and yawned like a dying donkey. (Me)

I was about to get out of bed but I couldn't move..OH MY GOD AM I GLUED TO MY BED? I THOUGHT THAT WAS A SAYING NOT LITERALLY!

Then you saw hands..Then you saw Suga. A Suga only with boxers on. Shirtless. His chest. Touching you. Making you die. Everyteim.

You attempted to move his arm off of you but he was literally clinging to you like a magnet.

"U-Um Suga" You say shakily "10 more hours Jin..." He mumbles "S-Suga.."You say again "I said 20 more hours, Jin!" Didn't he just say 10 hours? Who cares..

"S-Suga can you let go of me..?" Suga fluttered his eyes open, he couldn't see you very well since he still had that groggy morning vision blur. "OH MY GOD JIN WHY ARE YOU ON MY BED! I KNEW YOU WERE GAY! WHY ARE YOU ON MY BED! GO TO NAMJOON YOU GAY ASS! OH MY GOD WHY AM I HUGGING YOU!" Suga freaks out as he falls off the bed.

After a bit his vision was getting clearer "Y-Y/N? Oh thank god, I thought Jin turne- I mean he is gay but he won't admit it, I thought he was being gay as shit and laying on my bed or something." He looked down realizing that he was in his boxers "OH MY GOD DID WE DO IT LAST NIGHT?"

"W-WHAT?! NO! Y-YOU JUST TOOK OFF YOUR CLOTHES CAUSE YOU SAID YOU WERE COMFORTABLE WITH SLEEPING IN BOXERS! I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" You freaked out and were blushing as hell. "Oh, okay." He says calmly, seriously? Thats all if takes to calm him down? Wow I am impressed.

"I-I am gonna go ahead and change my c-clothes.." Suga says as he grabs his clothes and he was about to head to the bathroom until "Y/N? What was that loud thud? Did you trip on your sock again?" Your mom yells from downstairs. HOLY MOTHER JESUS LORD CHRIST NARNIA NAMJESUS JISOOS LORD HELP ME.

Suga stopped in his tracks and his eyes were shocked "Y/N? Are you okay? I am coming up there!" Your mom yells "Quick get in the closet!" You say signaling Suga to go to the closet, he quickly ran into the closet and slamming the door just in time before you mom came in.

"Are you okay? I heard a loud thud" Wow Suga must have fallen hard on the ground for my mom to hear him. "O-Oh! Y-Yah! Oww..." You sucked at acting, but for some reason your mom was falling for it anyways. "Omo! Do you need ice? I'll go get ice for you!" Your mom quickly ran out of the room to get you ice since you had "hurt" yourself.

"Suga? Itts okay to come out now!" You told Suga whom was limping out of the closet since he was attempting to put his pants on, you couldn't help but let out a little giggle.

"Yah! This isn't something to be laughing about! If your mom comes in here and see me trying to put on my clothes, she's gonna think wrong!" Suga says, oh right "Is there another way out of your room?" He questions "Uhh..."

"Can you jump out the window?"

(Timeskip)

As of right now Not Today was gonna be released to the public to listen, and as of right now you are having a seizure in your room becuase of that.

"NOT TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YAYYAYAGRBDNA IF KDNJBANRBDSNRFK S" (Hey! Look its me on a daily basis!).

Then you got a notification from youtube "ibighit has just uploaded a video! "BTS Not Today MV".

You pressed the notification immediately

..

"IS THIS JESUS SINGING TO ME BECAUSE I WANT HIM TO SING FOR ME MORE OFTEN" you thought in your ridiculously weird mind.

Then Siyan called, you were kinda pissed off since you were jamming to Not Today, "Hel-" You got cut off by screaming, causing your eardrums to bleed out.

"OHHOHMGKGMGKMGOGMHKRBJRBFJANJTJDBAANSI YF K AVRO SU SK TJ EU YBE H NOT TODAY, CAME OUT TODAY AND AND AND AND AND AND I AM HYPERVENTILATING!" Siyan screams over the phone "Girl, calm down unless you want me to become deaf, and not be able to listen to BTS anymore."

A gasp was heard on the other line "Oh my gosh I am so sorry, I could have caused my friend not to be able to hear Jesus Lord gifting us with an amazing song." Siyan says apologizing in a funny way, making you giggle.

"So...." She paused "How was the date with Suga?" You could tell she was smirking over the phone, "It went very well, thank you very much." "Oh ny the way, I may or may not have gave, uh..Sunyoul. Your phone number"

.....

I ended the call, WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME EVERY DAMN TIME! (WHYYY DOESS THIIISSS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEE-Sorry.)

I swear, sometimes I don't even think Siyan is norm-I mean I am not normal either so what the heck am I to diss her like that.

You fell backwards onto your bed, smelling Suga's scen-Okay, thats creepy, but we all do that.

I am bored.

.

.

.

SUGA POV

"I told you I am not gay! Why the hell do you keep thinking I am gay?!" Jin yells at me "Well you like pink!" "THAT IS SO JUDGEMENTAL OH MY GOD! MEN CAN LIKE PINK! I'LL LET YOU KNOW PINK IS A VERY MANLY COLOR, MR. SLEEPS IN TEDDY BEAR UNDERWEAR!" Okay he got me there.

"Well, y-" "Hyung, you kinda do act gay..." Namjoon says interrupting my speech "YOU KNOW YOU SHOULDN'T BE DISRESPECTFUL TOWARDS YOUR HYUNG!" Jin yells "Its not disrespectful if its true." Namjoon disses (OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JIN DO YOU NEED SOME COLD WATER CAUSE YOU GOT ROASTED!) "Pfft...Its.Not.True. I AM NOT GAY!" "Are you sure about that? (John Cena? Is that you?) Cause you seem to act weird when.." Namjoon says going closer to Jin causig Jin to back up a little bit "When..I get closer to you..."

"P-Pfft...(Can you stutter a pfft? That would be weird .-.) T-T-Thats n-n-not true..!" Jin says as he fans himself "How about when I do this?" Namjoon says leaning closer to Jin, literally forgetting the fact that I exist in this very room, witnessing the whole disgusting thing.

Namjoon kissed Jin.

Am I the only straight one in BTS? (No you got J-Hope and Jimin)

"Ahem." I say, I mean they're still kissing but I feel very uncomfortable... "AHEM!" Thats what made them stop kissing each other.

"I don't know about you, but you both seem pretty gay to me, and if you say you aren't. Then, your straight up lying." I say "O-Okay! Fine! I am gay for Namjoon! Alright? (And I am gay for Min Yoonji, but she's too pretty for me >;C)"

Okay I admit, this is pretty cute.

Then thats how Namjin actually became, without the fans know- Wait.

This isn't even related to the chapter, what the hell?

The end.

Word count: 1212