Planning (20)

Y/N's POV

"EEEEEE!" Siyan and you scream happily, "MY BEST FRIEND IS MARRIED TO A IDOLL, BEAT THAT ANTI HOES" Siyan yells in celebration, "I AM HAPPY TOO" you scream throwing a near by glass cup onto the floor.

"Girl, I know your excited but, calm yo titties hoe" Siyan says shaking her head "Oh right sorry."

"But still, EEEEEEE" She says as you both go back to fangirling. "So when's the wedding? You better make me maid of honor. Also where is the wedding gonna be? Also what should I dy-" You cut off her speech "Girl, I just got engaged yesterday, so we haven't decided on anything yet." (Well actually you were engaged to Yoongi months ago but ok whatever floats your goat.)

"Oh, mkay" Siyan says as she sits down, tired from all that fangirling. (me too)

Your phone then suddenly rang.

Oh look its your future husband that every girl fantazies to get married to!

"Hello?" "Oh Y/N, I was wondering when you wanted our wedding to be?" Yoongi asked, you were wondering when the wedding day was also gonna be as well. "I am actually not sure..Next month..?" well actually you weren't sure exactly when you wanted the wedding to be, but you wanted it soon.

"Uh..You sure about that?" (CUE THE MEME "ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT") "I dunno..When do you want the wedding to be?" you asked Yoongi "Well I was hoping around in 2 weeks..?".

2 WEEKS? IT TAKES MONTHS TO PLAN A WEDDING, HECK HOW AM I GONNA PLAN ONE IN 2 WEEKS?!

"Isn't that a bit too soon?" "No not really, I think its a perfect date, if you think its too soon then we can have it next week." "Yah, lets have it next month. That way we'll have time to plan everything out." "Good idea!" Then Yoongi ended the call. Once you put your phone away, Siyan was staring at you intensely, "What?" "SooOO, was that Yoongi?" Siyan says interested "Yes, and we just planned the wedding date".

"BITCH WHEN?" She screams in your face "NEXT MONTH!". Bring on the fangirling.

Yoongi's POV

Since I am getting married next month, this is gonna be a long month of planning..

"Hyung hyung" Jimin says barging into my room "What" "What are you doing?" Jimin says messing up my planning for the wedding, "Trying to plan my wedding that you just ruined" I say attempting to put everything back into place. "You're already planning your wedding?! When's the date set?" "Around next month" "Can I be the best man?" Jimin asks with puppy eyes.

"No." I reply coldy "B-But hyung! Why not! I'd be a fabulous best man!" "Jimin no offense, but I don't want my best man to be a guy who kicks himself off a chair." Jimin was speechless and shocked "I am shocked that you don't want me as your best man, because I can't sit properly?" "Yes." Jimin just got shocked and just left the room.

Finally some pea-"HHHHHeeeyyy, Hyung!" Jungkook comes in ruining my peace. "What do you want." I say getting annoyed "So..I heard about your wedding date. Next month? Thats a good date for a wedding. Oh, do you want me to massage your shoulders?" Jungkook says as he walks closer to me and tries to massage my shoulders "No, get out of my room!" I say slapping his hands away from me "Hyung, can I just please be your best man?!" "Now you wanna be my best man?! Jimin and now you!".

"Wair Jimin hyung asked to be your best man too?!" Jungkook said as he looked angry, he wanted that position to be Yoongi's best man. "Just get out would you!" I say throwing a pencil at Jungkook, that he dodged. "Fine fine, but can I still be your best man?" "GET OUT" I yell. "Geez okay!" Jungkook says as he scrambles out of my room.

I swear to god if one of them asks to be my best man one more ti-"Hey Yoongi." Jin says as he goes into my room. "What." "Geez why so grunpy, anywho I wanted to ask you something." "No, you cannot be my best man, so get out" I say making Jin look confused "What? No, I was gonna ask if you wanted chicken for dinner, and plus THIS IS MY ROOM TOO YOU KNUCKLE HEAD" Jin says since he has a very hot temper. "Oh." I say embrassed "Uh..Yah sure". Jin just walked out of the room mumbling "Lil shits."

Whoops, but seriously who should I have as my best man? Namjoon? Hoseok? Jin? Taehyung? So many questions yet no answers.

SUNYOUL'S POV

So I heard that Y/N was getting married, I guess I was too late..

I stare up at the hospital ceiling in despair. "Hey you alright?" Wooshin asks "Yah, just thinking.".

(cheer up baby cheer up baby)

(timeskip brought to you by DNA. I just realized that DNA can stand for "Dicks n' Anal" shocking.)

Y/N POV

After a couple weeks, the wedding was coming closer and closer. And I still didn't have a wedding gown.

Wait, my mom is a fashion designer, maybe she could help me! I quickly walk to my mom's room to see her chatting with dad (I realized the whole time the reader's dad hasn't spoken once) "Oh Y/N, what do you need?" dad asks "Oh, I just needed to chat with mom for a second." "Oh, okay I'll go and leave you ladies some quiet" your dad says as he politely leaves the room.

"What do you need me for, Y/N?" mom asks as you sat down on her bed.

"I need a wedding dress"

"Say no more." Your mom says as she ran to her closet to get something.

Once she came out of her closet, she came out with this beautiful white wedding gown. "I've been saving this for emergencies." Your mom winks, "Whoa, it looks so pretty!" you stare at the dress in awe "You can't get these kind of dresses anymore, luckily I saved my wedding dress from my own wedding, just for you!" "Wow, thanks mom!" I say taking the dress and immediately going to the bathroom to wear it.

You had to admit the dress was a little big but it still looked good on you, you walked out of the bathroom and showed it to your mom.

She was in tears that her baby was already about to get married.

Next thing you knew, the wedding was just tomorrow.

oh no the book is about to end, nonono.

cri

but hopefully I might make another book C;. Donn't worry I won't go unactive.

But seriously lets talk about how I spammed you all with the updates, sorry about that. Since I made it less confusing about the chapters, I put numbers next to the chapters that were chapters and none that were just updates and shit.

Anywho, have a good day bye!

Word count: 1181