Sleep overs (5)

Y/N POV
You were gonna share a bed with, THE Min Yoongi. King of infires and swag.

You were sweating like BTS after a concert. "Y/N are you okay? You look pale..." Jin puts his hand on your forehead to make sure you didn't have a fever or anything "I-I am fine!" You lied.

You were sweatin bullets, "I am back from the bathroom" You looked to see who was at the door, Suga. The guy your gonna be sharing a bed with.

hOlY nAmJeSus, this is gonna be a great night! "So do you need to borrow my clothes or no?" "Oh, yah I do" "Mkay, let me find something that you can wear."

Suga goes to his closet and attempts to find something for you to wear, he may be small but he's taller then you, so meaning he had bigger clothes and stuff ({ ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•})

"Uh...I couldn't really find anything of your size..So you can just wear my t-shirt..." It was long, it was more like a dress to you then a shirt.

"Oh, thanks!" You grabbed the shirt and tried to find the bathroom, successfully you found it and changed into the shirt.

Oh cheezits, I don't have any shorts...Oh no. Okay, then I just gotta avoid him looking at my panties and I am fine ({ ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•}). "Should I brush my teeth..? Nah I don't wanna steal their toothbrushes..." You left the bathroom and made your way back into Suga & Jin's room.

(Wait do Jin & Suga share a bunk bed or different beds..? I don't know since I haven't seen their new dorm yet)

Suga was already lying on the bed scrolling through twitter posts, while Jin was cleaning his toy figures.

You walked to Suga's bed and sat on it for a bit, eventually grabbing your phone and watching weird BTS cracks.

While watching BTS cracks, Suga was wondering what the hell you were watching cause you kept laughing like no tomorrow. So he may or may not peeked at your phone. Just to see himself dancing.

"Wait, that video still on the internet?!" "Huh?" "Let me see this for a second" He took your phone and put it in his hands, you were still able to see the video.

You guys just straight up watched BTS crack all night. Annoying Jin, cause he needed his beauty rest "Hey! Can you turn that off? It's 1:33 AM!" Jin yelled, Suga replied "No, I wanna see how dumb we look" you tried so hard not to laugh, but failed.

"AGHH....I NEED MY BEAUTY REST!" Jin puts his pillow on his head. You looked at the time, it was getting super late. "Hey Suga..? We definitely need to sleep, I don't want to be the cause of you waking up too late...."

"Oh, its fine." He gave you your phone back, "Do you have a plug, so I can charge my phone..?" Suga points to a outlet by a nearby desk.

When you were plugging your phone, you couldn't help but peek at the papers on the desk, they looked like notes. You crawled back into Suga's bed, still blushing like no tomorrow.

"Good night." Suga says turning off the light and crawling into bed.

You were actually getting pretty tired, and started going into slumber.

(DREAMING)
"You may now kiss the bride..." A man with a book said.

You were in a wedding dress in front of your future husband.