Consequences (8)

PREVIOUSLY~(Y/N POV)
You giggled, then you got a notification from twitter, it was from a BTS news account "BTS SUGA HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND?"

You immediately pressed it.

It was a picture of you and Suga holding hands at the fair.

Oh god.

PRESENT
You read what the blog said

"Is it true our BTS Suga has a girlfriend? Picture taken by an fan at a local fair in Seoul, South Korea. Based on this picture we must assume our Suga has a girlfriend!

She was wearing a mask, due to that we could not see her face. So we don't know her name as of now."

You immediately scrolled down to see if there were comments or not, "She looks pretty! I hope she treats Suga well!" One comment said and then another was a not so good of a comment "She looks like a whore to be honest, Suga should honestly just break up with her!" it kinda made you mad inside as you cletched your phone tightly in your hands.

"Suga, they know." You immediately say.

(Time Skip)

3RD PERSON POV
As of right now, Suga is currently at the Big Hit office to take care of the "personal matter".

"Yoongi. Who is the girl, you need to tell us exactly right now." PD Nim says "Look, I don't wanna release anything too personal, but the truth is, she's my fiancée." "YOUR FIANCÉE? YOU MEAN YOUR ENGAGED TO THIS WOMAN? HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME? HOW LONG AS THIS RELATIONSHIP GONE FOR?" He yells at Suga "Look! We wanted this to be a secret, as for we wanted to have privacy. If the other members knew I was engaged to a girl, then things would have occured. We've been engaged approximately almost a month." Suga explains.

PD-Nim puts his head in his hands "Okay fine, what am I suppose to tell the media?" "Say that its not offical, I don't want Y/N to be hurt in anyway.." "Okay then, but then you two better not get caught out in the public, or else we're gonna have bigger problems if the media finds out we were lying." "Yes sir."

SUGA POV

God...I am so stress with this arranged marriage! I am not sure what this feeling is...But I feel weird inside of me...Whenever I am near Y/N. It's a odd feeling...I've never actually felt like this before...

It feels like...love.

<<TIMESKIP>>

I am currently just relaxing right now due to the problems at hand..I got a call from the members saying that we have practice in a bit. Should I call Y/N?

Eh what the heck.

I call Y/N "Hello?" Y/N says "Hi."

     ________________________
    |     LET              THE                            |
    |               CALL         (Y/N)= Left     |
    |              BEGIN        Suga= Right         |
      ——————————————————

"Oh hey! How did it go with PD Nim, about the..you know..?"

"Uh...It was kinda awkward..? I mean yah he did
yell at me a few times here and there but it was fine.."