Sasaesng Fans (15)

Y/N POV
For the past days, I haven't been at work that much...At this rate I might as well get fired. Meaning I need to stop taking so many days off, and that main reason is Suga. Ever since I met Suga, I feel like my life has been a crazy adventure!

Anywho, as of right now I am going to work. Which means me being late, and running into people! This time when I was running, I ran into a girl. I immediately apologized. When I looked at the girl straight at her eyes. She had like this weird creepy look in her eye. "Y/N." How the hell does she know my name?! "Uh..What?" "Your name is Y/N L/N, your 22 years old. You work at The Seoul Hospital as a nurse. You are also Min Yoongi's fiancé." She says.

What the fuck.

"Excuse me..? But how the hell do you know all of that?" "Thats none of your concern." She replied coldly. "Excuse me, thats full of my concern. My concern is why the hell you know about everything about me, you stalker."

She laughed, honestly this girl is scary the shivers out of me. "Look, can you just go away? And not tell anyone?" "No, you need to stay away from Suga Oppa. He's mine, not yours. If I see him with you again, I will reveal everything." She threatens, sliding her finger across her neck.

Well heck I am scared.

After work, I need to tell Yoongi about this..But what if the girl is gonna follow me..? She seems like saseang fan..Should I inform the police or something..? What if she knows where I live? God I have so many questions running in my head right now..

But I need to go to work, cause I am already late thanks to that creepy girl..

(Timeskip)

After work I went straight to the bighit building to inform Yoongi. Alhough I was feeling scared because that girl could pop out of no where and do some weird taekwondo on me. (Fight for my way anyone?)

Should I sneak in..? I mean they already know who I am!

So I decided that sneaking in would be a good idea...but...I got caught my security guard.

"What are you doing?!" "Uhh..Admiring the beautiful words of ARMYs on this wall!" I replied pointing at a wall full of words from ARMY "Look! Look at this one!" it read "STOP SLEEPING ON SEOKJIN AND GIVE HIM MORE LINES!".

"You see? This ARMY wants bighit to stop sleeping on Jinnie-Oppa!" "Just because you were admiring the art doesn't give you the right to sneak to the back." "Look I am just looking for someone alright?"

"And why would they be back here?" Shit thats a good question, how am I gonna get past him?

I can't just say "i am suga's girlfriend HARDEY HAR!" and he'll let me right in! Who knows how many girls pop up and have that excuse! (Raise your hand if you would be guilty of doing that.)

Suddenly an idea came into mind.

"Do you need proof?" You replied, "Yes I do, if I recognize who it is then I'll let you in." Alright then!

You called Suga but he didn't answer, leaving you to have to call J-hope for back up "Hobi-Oppa..?" "Yes?" "Oh thank hod you answered! Uh..I kinda got caught by the security guard..Uh..Yayima?(Guard name)" You replied "How did you get caught?" Jhope replied "Well I was trying to get into the building but clearly it seems like not alot of people know who I am!" You say with sass.

"Well give the phone to Yayima, I'll speak to him for you." You gave the phone to Yayima, but then he hesitated to take it, but after shoving the phone into his face he took it.

"Ah, Hoseok-ah! This girl says she apparently was waiting for you or someth- Oh I see, oh alright. I'll go ahead and let her in." He pressed the end button and gave you back your phone. "I am sorry madam..I didn't know you were dating Yoongi, my apologizes!" He bowed an you bowed back "And I am sorry for sneaking around like a weirdo.." "No problem! I mean I am working for bighit, so it is normal for that to happen.." You giggled and forgot about Suga for a second and quickly remebered "Oh I am sorry ahjussi but I need to go now.." "Oh, of course! Right this way!" He moved out of the way to let you go.

Well that was fun, now I gotta go warn Suga about that sasaeng fan.

AN- Sorry this is really short my bad..But now I am gonna stall you with this and make this possibly really long until it hits the 1,000 words

And if your wondering why I always make it 1,000 words or more, well mainly because it adds more detail and some more drama, but lately I realized that this book barley has any drama!

Seriously, I put Sunyoul in here as if he some random character that pops up and leaves for a bit. I should add some more characters! How about I bring on a EX?

Causes EX's are great! Don't you love it when they grind their boney asses on their ex's dick to make the current girlfriend steam off into Uranus so the EX can sit on the boyfriend's face? CAUSE I SURE HECK LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS. (notice my sarcasm)

Anywho if you have a name suggestion for a ex name then suggest some! I was thinking of a like a hoe ass name or something, like Brittany or Hoeberry

969 words ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^ )

agagdbfb fnakdn a dkdnfjf fk fkfg ng gjg f skf djf dk fjd fjf fj ddj fjf dndnfjfn fjf jdbfbfnfnfkfng oh oh oh 996 words oh-

Word Count- 1001