Special Chapter

Hello children! This is a 30k special for you all! I wanna thank you so much for getting me all the way to 30k, I feel so happy right now like holy moly. This is my first time getting above 24k+, like i am shook.

Anywho, I decided to make a little special chapter for you all in thanks!

(Also this is when Yoongi and you are married EXCEPT BTS didn't disband, cause it made you all upset last time. So your welcome.)

———

"Kai stop licking the dog bowl!" You yelled at Kai who was trying to act like a dog.

"Woof woof!" Kai pretended to bark. "Kai woof woof my ass, we have to leave soon if you wanna see your uncles!" Yoongi said as he was already frustrated enough.

"Woo-I am sorry appa! I'll go get ready!" Kai said eagerly running off to go change.

"Wow I should have done that earlier, but honey you should stop cussing around Kai." "Cuss my ass." Yoongi stuck his tongue out.

"Stick that motherfucking dirty ass tongue in your mouth, because I am holding your 2nd & 3rd child. So I do not have time for your bullshit as of right now, so you understand?" You said pissed off.

"Yes ma'am, I solemnly swear I will not cuss in front of my children ever again." Yoongi soluted like a soldier.

"Okay go get ready soldier" You soluted aswell as Yoongi playfully marched away.

"Alright Aoki, you be good while we're gone okay?" You pet your dog who was panting excitedly.

...

"Uncle Jin!" Kai yelled running into Jin's arms. "Hey Kai! Have you been good for your parents?", "Yah! Except daddy keeps saying words like fuck, ass, shit, fuckta-"  "Kai, that is enough words to come out of your mouth." Yoongi laughed nervously while cover Kai's mouth, kai who was frowning at the moment.

"Yoongi, I've been telling you not to cuss around a child!" "I don't give a damn, a child needs to learn at a early age!" "DO YOU WANT ME TO BREAK DOWN THAT TREE AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR IRRELEVANT MOUTH?".

Yah Jin and Yoongi were best friends. (sIKe)

"Babe stop yelling" Namjoon said nervously trying to calm his now really angry husband.

"I WILL NOT STOP YELLING, I AM A CELEBRITY, I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO SPEAK OF WHAT IS RIGHT, AND I SAY WE SHOULD SHOVE THAT WHOLE OAK TREE UP YOONGI'S A-" Then Jin's yelling was muffled by Namjoon's hands. "So how's your day?"

"Great so far, oh by the way Namjoon, I made a whole new beat for the new song." Yoongi grinned happily showing Namjoon a piece of paper full of notes.

"Great hyung! All we have to do is just make the beat and record the singing!" "You better give me most of the lines, cause Jungkook just steals all of it." Jin frowns. "caUSe i sinG bETtEr hyUng!1!!" Jungkook yelled from inside of the house.

"Yah sure whatever loser!" Jin frowned. "Babe, did you take your anger medicine?" Namjoon said "Yes I did, I just feel very emotionally abused right now." Jin sobbed.

"What the fuck is going on" Yoongi said confused on the situation. "Look daddy the doggy is pooping!" "Kai don't touch that!".

"Alright lets go inside."

-

"Alright everyone, sit your bottoms down." Jin yelled clinking his drink with a little chopstick.

"My little Namjoonie has a announcement." Jin said sitting down and Namjoon standing up. "Alright, me and Yoongi Hyung have been hard at work working on the album. And..I am proud to say tha-" Namjoon got interrupted by Taehyung "YOUR PREGNANT?".

"TAEHYUNG THATS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!" Namjoon yelled "Anywho, I am not fucking pregnant, what I was going to say was, me and Yoongi Hyung have offically have the beats down! So that means we just gotta sing it, and release it to the world!" Namjoon smiled, while everyone cheered.

"WOO MORE WORK!"

AN-

hello children, i got lazy so this is all you get lmao

Word count: 678

WoT iTs nOt 1K wOrds?

"Mr. & Mrs."जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें