The Truth

~Taurtis's POV~

I thought it was cute that Y/N said that. I think she was just joking with Grian though. I know though... she thinks no one will love her. But it made Grian seem to blush... maybe he does like her. I saw Sam looking at Sookie. He thinks he has a chance. When Maddy giggled Grian blushed.

"So what's next class?" Y/N asked.

"PE. The gym teacher is really loud though." I said warning Y/N.

"I'll remember that." You said.

It was then PE. I hope Y/N was ok. I mean when she goes in the locker room she get beaten up. When I got out with Sam and Grian there was Y/N only on the girls line. I wonder why tough. No bruises though I was happy. There was a lot of people on the boys line.

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS! STRETCH!" yelled Rowan. We all stretched, but the girls were still in the locker.

"Okami? Can you go check on the girls?" asked Rowan. Okami went to check on the girls, and then they all came out one by one. When we were all done, he explained what we were doing.

"MAGGOTS SINCE THE DANCE IS COMING UP WE WILL DANCE!" yelled Rowan. Straight away Grian was looking at Y/N. I think I know what was going to happen.

"NOT THAT KIND OF DANCE! JUST DANCE FOR RANDOM!" yelled Rowan. We all started to dance , when Rowen turned on the music. It was Y/F song. 

"Hey Y/N isn't that your favorite song?" I asked.

"Yeah! I love this song!" You said.

"Wait, you like this song too?" asked Grian.

"You like it too!?" You said

"It's my favorite!" said Grian. You giggled. He then put his hand out. "Care to dance?" 

"Hehehe... I would love to." You said blushing taking his hand. I was talking to Sam and then I saw Grian and my sister were slow dancing. I tapped Sam's shoulder and pointed to them.

"I ship them so much!" said Sam.

~Y/N POV~

It was really fun dancing with Grian. I was kinda blushing. Why was I blushing!? I know that he might not like me. Why does my heart say differently? When we were done it was raining. I sighed knowing I don't have an umbrella.

"Y/N?" someone said to me. I turned around to see it was Taurtis.

"Oh Taurtis!" I said kinda shocked.

"Since you don't have an umbrella want to share with me?" asked Taurtis. I think I saw Grian was clenching his fist. 

"Sure." I said. We were walking outside when there was girls who stopped us.

"Taurtis! Y/N!" said a girl name Sookie. "Is it true you two are dating!?"

"WHAT!?" said Grian and Sam. (RIP Taurtis.)

"Wait hold up... you think I'm dating Taurtis?" I asked.

"I mean you two are always next to each other! Taurtis knew you before his friends did! Where you two childhood best friends!?" asked Sookie.
"AHHHHH!!!! SO CUTE!!!" Sookie's group screamed.

"Ummm not to make you guys mad, but it's not like that... besides she's my sister." said Taurtis putting his arm around me.

"WHAT!?" screamed Sam and Grian again. I blushed it was so embarrassing.

"Guys..." I said hiding behind Taurtis.

"So it's not true!" asked Soul.

"Sorry, but I mean... We are like best friends." Taurtis said looking like he was going to kiss me.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The girls screamed.

"Wait if you two are brother and sister... but... how?" Grian said trying to get his words right."I mean Taurtis has black hair and brown eyes, while Y/N has Y/H and Y/E."

(A/N: If you have black hair and brown eyes... then I'm sorry.) 

"What it's not like we're twins." I said.

"But you don't look anything alike!" said Sam. 

"Ok? So?" Taurtis questioned. "Anyways we have to get Y/N to her apartment."