Sleepover

~After School~
~Your POV~

I went home and got some stuff for the sleepover. The sleepover was at 4:00. I have my make up, clothes, phone, bag, sleeping bag, pillow, and stuff animal. I had a bag to carry all of my stuff. I was on the train going to Sookie's place. I was on time. I knocked on the door. There was Sookie and Soul.

"Y/N!" yelled Sookie hugged me. "Your here!"

I hugged her back and nodded.

"Come in, here put your stuff in the living room." said Soul. I got set up.

"Alright! Everyone go on your sleeping bag." said Sookie. Everyone did that, some were laying down or sitting.

"This sleepover we are going to do Truth or Dare!" said Soul.

"Anyways since this sleepover is for our new friend Y/N! She'll go first!" Said Sookie.

"Oh ok!" I said.

"Y/N truth or Dare?" Asked Soul.

"Truth?" I said.

"Did you and Grian ever kissed?" Asked Soul.

"Umm... yeah... it was actually my 'real' first kiss." I said.

"AWWWWW!!!!" Yelled some of the girls.

After a while watching a movie and truth or Dare they ate and went to sleep. I didn't go to sleep. I knew what tomorrow was. I went outside looking at the moon. It was very late at night. I walked a little around the neighborhood. I was surprised to see who I found. I saw a shadow at first. I pulled my gun out of my skirt.

"Who's there?" I said. The shadow put their hands up.

"WHO ARE YOU!?" I said pointing the gun at them.

"My name is Grian! Please don't hurt me!" He said.

"Grian... " I said putting the gun down. He saw me too.

"Y/N? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be home?" He asked. Coming closer to me.

"I should ask you the same question." I said.

"Hahahaha I asked first." He said.

"I'm here... because I was invited to a sleepover." I said. "I couldn't sleep so I took a walk."

"Oh... I'm here because... I just needed a break. I always talk a walk at night here. I always come here to think... I've been through a lot." He said.

"Oh... I see. I understand. When I was little I used to walk alone in the dark. I just needed a break." I said looking into the sky. Grian went closer to me and then held my hand. I blushed while looking at him. He was blushing too, but smiling.

"You know if you need to talk to anyone I will be here." I said. Looking at him.

"Alright. But same to you." He said. I blushed, but remembered the stupid text. I stoped blushing. I then looked down on the ground. Even though he does know... he can't help me with this.

"I know what your thinking about... the text... just because I can't get involved doesn't mean I can't help you." He said. I smiled. It felt like someone was there by my side for the first time. I mouthed saying "I love you Grian...." he heard me and mouthed "I love you Y/N." I felt like I wanted to hug him. I was too shy. When he hugged me.

"G-G-Grian!?" I said. I blushed.

"Now I think you should go back." He said.

"Hey! I can take care of myself!... fine! But you also have to go back home too." I said.

"Hehehe alright. Then I'll be going back now." He said. "Also nice idea bringing a gun with you."

I giggled and walked away. Grian was waving to me as I went back. I went back and went to sleep. I didn't have a dream... because I had a nightmare.

I was walking in the hallway. I was alone carrying all my books. I saw her... she looked at me with her red eyes. She had a knife. She pinned me against the lockers. She had the knife near my throat. She got crazy. Until Grian had a sword and then saved me from her.

"Grian!" I yelled. He turned around and looked at me. He smiled. I blushed. He pulled my chin and kissed my lips. I blushed but then I woke up.

(A/N: I'm really really sorry that this chapter has been short and that it took a long time to make this. I've been going through some stuff and stupid school work. It was too hard to do this while school but more chapters are coming back soon. Don't forget to read ChrispyC2 stories. He's really awesome and he helps with with some of my stories. Have a great day!)