The Dream

A/N: Just so you know this is for my friend who I'm really close with. Don't get the wrong idea I don't like him. Yeah I'm talking to you Chrispy and Jasmine. But he told me I say his real name, but I decided to change it to J. If he reads... Then I would probably run. You know who you are. The special idea was from RyuzakiManga!!! Let's get on to the story!

was walking in the woods. I was with my friend JtheStar, but we weren't with each other. I know he was there.

"J?" I yelled.

"Y/N?" yelled J. We became closer. We found each other. I was about to cry. It was a long time since we saw each other.  We hugged each other.

"J!" I yelled. Soon I saw Grian kissing Major Ellen.

"Grian.. H-H-How could you!" I said running away crying. J followed after me. Grian didn't seem to hear me.

"Y/N! Don't cry..." He said.

"My boyfriend is cheating on me! He doesn't even care!" I yelled.

"Don't cry..." He said wiping my tears.

"Thanks... you're a really good friend." I said.

"They say greed has no bounds..." He said.

"What...?" I said.

"I was great full  before just to be called your friend. But why is is that now... I don't like that word at all?" He asked. I blushed slightly.

"...I will give you three seconds to slap my face." He said.

"Huh!?!? What do you mean!?" I asked really confused.

"...One..." He said. He pulled my closer and kissed me. I was shakily. 

"H-Hey... you..." I said blushing.

"Two..." He said.

"You...you!" I said.

"Three. Your time is up you didn't slap me then..." He said kissing me again. We both blushed. 

"You like me!?" I said. 

"I've always had..." He said.

"B-B-But... I still love Grian..." I said.

"But he's cheating on you..." said J.

"I'm sorry J. I liked you, but... I'm with Grian." I said. "Wait... This is a dream! AM I DEAD!"

(A/N: Gavin if you're reading this.... it might be half true...0.0)

"Your not dead..." said J.

"Then... I am dreaming!?" I said.

"You have a choose to go back to your world or stay here... with me." He said putting his hand out.

A/N: Who will you choose? Basically on your answer will affect something. Thanks and BYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Sam: What took so long?

Me: I'm sorry Sam... The stupidest thing I did was I forgot to post it yesterday... Also I'm already back in school and I have drama. 

Taurtis: But I just saw you reading fanfic---

Me: Shush!!!! GRIAN HAS A PLUSHY AND SHIRT AND SIGNED CARD AND I'M GONNA TAKE IT!!!!!

Grian: Oh yeah it took forever to dry that plushy.

Me: I WANT ONE!!!! *^*

Samgladiator posted 1 week

Taurtis posted 2 days ago

Grian posted today and I'm thankful! 

Me: Alright bye! B)