Who's The Killer?

A/N: Before we start! I'm planning to get at least 1 fanfic every week. Don't worry if I don't come back for like 2 mouth I'm not dead.

I don't know what happened after that, but I then I woke up. I was small. I WAS A CAT!? I don't know what the heck is going on!? I tried to talk, but all came out was

"Meow."

There were people who just looked at me. What do I do? Alright I have only 24 hours to find my first killer... How hard can that be?

~Grian's POV~

After that strange dream, I just woke up. I don't remember anything, but seeing white. I was on the floor, but why? Y/N! I thought to myself. I put my hand to my heart. She's not dead yet...

"Hey Grian?" Said Sam.

"Sam!?" I said. I looked at him. I know she's still alive. I ran out of my bed. Got dressed and ran to the hospital. Y/N was in my mind.

I was at the hospital. I went to Y/N's room. She was still asleep. Her hands were cold. Was she still there? Wait a minute... WHAT THE HECK!?

~Your POV~

I then was walking to a house. Why does it look familiar? I went up to the window. I couldn't believe who it was... ITS... it's... ITS YOU!!!

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! Ooooooohhhhh!!!! I'm sorry! I hate cliffhangers too, but I was running of ideas. But I know who the killer is... 😈

Question of the day: who do you think the killer is?

Fine only 1 hint: Someone you'll never expect who it is!!! (Maybe you do, but who knows)