The Date!? Part 2

~School~

I went to my seat it was next to Grian. People I heard were yet again talking about us. "Wait is Grian dating Y/N?" "Does Y/N like Grian!?" "Yes, team S/N all the way!"I sighed and just drew Grian as an anime person. I was listening to my music because I didn't want to hear all people's rumors. Even if they were true... if so I don't think I like him... I mean he is cute and maybe I like—— Y/N! You can't like anyone. I sigh when I saw that my brother and Sam were about to be late again. Grian I didn't know what he was doing, but I think he was either drawing or something all I could see was him doing something with his pencil. I didn't really listen to Mrs. Okami. Grian then passed me a note. Honestly people who pass me notes are saying stuff are just talking negatively about myself. I'm sorry it was hard to believe Grian would do something like that but I didn't really trust it too much. But I was surprised to read what it said.

Hey Y/N,

I was wondering if maybe you would like to go to a date? I've planned everything out. I hope you'll like it if you say yes. If not I will understand. Please talk to me at lunch about it.

~Grian :)

I have to be honest I was shocked again, and this time it didn't seem like a prank. I knew Grian liked me, but I can't tell of my same feelings. I don't know... do I like him or. Do I like him back? ... I think I know my answer.

~Grian's POV~

I gave Y/N my note. I hope she says yes. When I gave it to her I had a smile on, but she seemed weirded out a bit. I really don't know why. She did get it though. After she read it she looked kinda shocked. I chugged a bit, but I've planned the whole thing out. I even asked Taurtis if it was ok. After a long boring class it was soon lunch. I was kinda happy. She would tell me her answer. I got nervous though. I saw that she was waiting there for me. I gulps still praying she would say yes. I walked over to her and she turned around with her beautiful hair swinging. Our eyes met. I blushed, but then I could speak my words out.

"So what's your answer?" I asked. She stood there for a few seconds and spoke.

"My answer..." she said looking at the note. "It's a yes." She smiled. I blushed, her smile is so cute. Then we sat next to each other. We might not be together yet, but I was still happy. It was gym.

RING RING

~Gym~

It was gym, I saw that Sam was just looking at me while smirking. Oh god I think I know what they are going to--

"So, she said yes?"Sam asked.

"What? I mean... yes but...it's just a date." I said blushing. We didn't realized, but we were the only ones in the locker room still. Then Rowan came in.

"MAGGOTS! GET UP HERE!" Rowan yelled. We then did, but we saw Taurtis talking to Y/N.

"So your going on a date with Grian." he asked smirking. She blushed saying.

"It's just a date! I mean... you promise not to say anything!" she said blushing more. Taurtis nods and she continued. "I think I might like Grian..." Taurtis just hugged her. I stopped watching after that.

~After School~

It finally stopped raining. I told Y/N to go get ready for the date. I gave her about 3 hours. When I got to pick her up she was wearing Y/S (Outfit for the beach). I had just a white tank top with my red shorts. I thought Y/N was so cute in her outfit.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Hehehe yeah!" she said in a cute voice. We went to the beach. When she saw it she looked happy. I felt a bunch of joy in me.

"Do you like the ocean?" I asked and she nodded. I put my arms around behind her. She blushed, but she got out.

"Even though that was cute... I don't think it's time for that." She said laughing splashing water on Me. I blocked the water, but still got wet. I then ran to her and splashed water on her.

"Ahh! The water is cold!" She said laughing trying to splash more water on me, but she fell. He laughed and smiled. She blushed.

"Well that's what you get for splashing me first." I said.

"Well I'm not going down alone!" She said pulling me down with her. I then landed almost on top of her. She had her eyes closed when I opened mine. Then she opened her eyes and we both started blushing. I then lean closer to her face and put our lips together. She let it happen, or she didn't know what to do. She was blushing mad crazy. I looked at her and she looked at me with her eyes widen, but that means I can look at her pretty Y/E.

~Y/N POV~

When I got my kiss I didn't really think it was my 'real' kiss at first, but I mean the other times... it was to make a girl jealous, but I honestly enjoyed it. I can't tell. Do I like him? I don't know! Wait Y/N remember... no one loves you... but he kissed me, or he was thinking of someone else? Ugh! Who else can be as ugly as me! Grian got up to both of his knees on the sand and I got up close to his face.

"I-I-I... I'm sorr- -" said Grian before I interpreted him by kissing him again. I felt like it was right. Maybe I do like him.

"Y-Y-Y-Y/N!?" He said blushing bright red. I smiled and I dragged him to lay next to me on the sand. It was perfect. We watched the sun set went by. We also walked on the beach.

"So... Y/N," Grian started. I looked at him as he continued. "You and Taurtis are siblings?"

"Yeah! We are siblings even though I was born a Y/H and Y/E" I said. 

"So which one is older?" asked Grian.

"Taurtis..." I said.
"Hmmm... It's weird, I never knew he had a sister." said Grian. "He's never talked about you and- -" I shushed his mouth.

"Taurtis might have not been talking about me, but I haven't so much either. Back to where I used to live, my friends didn't even know I had a brother." I said.

"Really? Do you guys hate each other?" asked Grian.

"No, we both love each other very much. It's just... our parents died. I was left when I was 6 years old and Taurtis was there, but one day he left me to explore Japan. I couldn't come because I had to keep track of the house. I had a job at the time. It helped a lot, but it didn't help that I got bullied...." I said looking down. He was going to hug me, but I turned and smiled. He looked at me in shock.

"Y/N... why are you smiling!?" he said.

"It's fine... I'm fine..." I said fake smiling more.

"That smile... it's fake..." he said realizing. I couldn't help it, but tears came down and he hugged me. "It's ok Y/N... you must have gone through a lot..." I couldn't stop crying in his arms felt safe. Soon the sun went by it was then the next day...

A/N: That was soon long to do xD

D: Well you have done 5 chapters and they were very long.

A/N: D!! What are you doing here!?

D: I wanted to make you you didn't make a fanfic of me and E on here.

A/N: Pfffff naw... (You won't understand unless you know me irl but D and E are my friends but I don't want them to know I put their names on here. But I ship them and I've made fanfics about them but never posted it... maybe I should xD)

D: Good because you don't want me to tell Chrispy u wanna--

A/N: I DARE YOU TO WRITE A FANFIC D!

D: Alright! I will! I'll invite E too!

A/N: Do it I dare you!