The Mall

A/N: What did you do!?
D: I just add the mall?
A/N: Ugh! Today isn't a good day. I'm confused and it's not awkward between us!
D: Yeah... sorry...
A/N: Just go I need to write this fanfic.
D: You still own me the $20 for--
A/N: Yeah $20 for picking me up. Blah blah blah back to the story!

It was Y/N's turn to try on a dress. She didn't really wanna do this. I can tell. She tried on a red dress that was very tight and shows a lot of skin. I blushed looking at it on her. Taurtis didn't think she should wear it though and Y/N didn't really wanna wear something like that. Then next wasa long purple one with a string to hold it up. She didn't really like it, I mean it was kinda not that great either. Lastly she got a Y/F (Color) dress that was sparkling dress. Everyone really liked it.
"Now do you think you can go?" Asked Taurtis.
"Yeah... I mean I like the dress." She said.
"Well it does look very cute on you." I said blushing. She blushed too.
"Why can't you to just be a thing!!!" Said Sam.
"WHAT!" Y/N and I said. We were both blushing.
"I mean I ship you two! #S/N!" Said Sam. Taurtis was laughing, but you punched Taurtis in the shoulder. Soon after the mall it was getting dark. Taurtis and Sam got separated from us. You were looking at a teddy bear in the window. I saw that you stopped looking at it. I then went by your side.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh! It's nothing!" She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She said. "It's not like I want it or anything!"

~Your POV~

We were walking and then I saw a teddy bear. I stopped and looked at it. It reminded me of the teddy bear I had as a kid. The... one... before my parents died...
~Flash Black~
Mommy: *Gives present* Here sweetie this is for the both of us.
You: Oh! Thank you so much!
Daddy: We hope you like it!
You: *Opens it* Wow! It's a teddy bear! I love it!
Little Taurtis: That's so cute, little sis!
You: I'm so happy thank you so much! *Hugs the teddy bear*
~Flash Back Over~
"What are you looking at?" Grian asked.
"Huh! Oh! It's nothing!" I said.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yeah!" I said. "It's not like I want it or anything!" I didn't actually meant to say that. I slapped my head and just was about to continued walking when... I didn't see Taurtis anymore! Crap I said to myself.
"I think we lost Taurtis and Sam..." Grian said.
"Great..." I said putting my arms crossed.
"Hey.." Grian began. I looked at him. "Do you think we should do what Sam says?"
You then blushed madly but looked away.
"W-W-Why do you ask?" I asked.
"Because... maybe we could be a thing?" He asked.
"I...I..." I starting trying to get words out.
"You don't have to answer that now! I'm just saying." He said. I stayed quiet. Grian then grabbed my hand. I started blushing. Why was he holding my hand? I don't understand him. I let it happen, but we both were looking at each other.
"...We should go find them..." Grian said. I was thinking of the kiss we had at the beach. I did something crazy I never thought I would do in a million years. I then blushed and kissed his cheek. I grabs both of his hands and went in front of him.
"Naw, they can wait lets go have some fun!" I said with a smile. Grian was blushing, but he nods and I lean him to the arcades.
"You like the arcades?" He asked.
"Did you forget my brother is Taurits? Now I bet you can bet me in Super Brothers." I said giving him a game controller. In the end I did win.
"Yes!" I said.
"Wow you really are Taurtis's sister." He said.
"Hehehehe. Thanks so much!" I said.
"So is this our second date?" He asked.
"Well... if you want it to be." I said.
"No it's up to you." He said winking at me.
"Fine... since your that cute I'll let you have this chance." I said blushing a little.
"Now you must be hungry? Do you want something to eat?" He asked.
"Huh? Oh... I guess I am a bit. But I don't really know what to eat." I said.
"There's this restaurant I know that's really good wanna try it?" He asked.
"Sure." I said.
We went to Y/F (restaurant). It was a surprise that Grian knew this place. I love this place!
"Wow how did you know this is my favorite restaurant!?" I said.
"You like this place too?" He asked.
"Wow. *Giggles* we have a lot in common." I said.
"I guess we do!" He said.
"Huh?" I said.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
I was noticing how Grian looks so cute. The sunlight was in the right place. I was blushing thinking about him.
"Oh it's nothing!" I said smiling.
"Well ok?" He said confused.
We went in and had dinner. It was Y/F (food). Grian had the same thing. We both noticed it and laughed.
"Ok, ok. We have to stop." I said.
"Well..." he starts while sitting close to me. "I can't ever stop liking you." I blushed and checked my phone.
"Oh no..." I said reading my text message.
T- Hello?
T- N/N are you there?
T- N/N are you ok!?
Y- Omg Taurtis I'm so sorry! I wasn't checking my phone I'm fine. I'm with Grian!
T- You guys kissing yet? 😏
Y- 0///0 Taurtis shut up!
T- Hahaha! Anyways I'll leave you two alone. ;)
Y- Shut up big bro we are coming home!
"Who was that?" Grian asked.
"Taurtis, he's asking about us." I said.
"Oh we should get back then."
"I guess... it was really fun while it lasted." I said getting up.
"... wait! As a promise for making this up. I'll plan a date for us." He said. I looked at him shocked. I smiled and got my stuff and walked with Grian to Taurtis and Sam.
When we got there Sam and Taurtis were looking at us and not in a good way. They were smirking.
"Ooooh! You guys are holding hands!" Yelled Sam. Wait what! Grian and I both looked at our hands and we were holding hands. We let go and looked at each other. We were both blushing.
"AWWW! #S/N!" Said Sam. He took a pic of us holding hands and uploaded it to Twitter.
"Hahaha! Anyways let's go home guys." Taurtis said. They dropped me off first. After I got into bed, I started Skyping Taurtis.
"So you two were holding hands!" He said.
"We're dating now, Taurtis it's normal!" I said.
"TAURTIS!! Do you remember where I put my homework?" Yelled Sam.
"Hehehe... you better go. I'll be fine Taurtis." I said.
"Alright... goodnight." Said Taurtis.
I ended the call. I went to sleep but I got a text before falling asleep.
Hey Y/N. Can we meet before school tomorrow? Goodnight. 😘
Hehehehe. Grian. I wonder what he wants? I guess he wants to tell me something privately. I put my phone on my playlist. It wasn't too loud but I was listening to the music to sleep.