The Attack!

-D is writing this story-

    I woke up early mostly because it was thunder storming again! I got scared. I skyped with Taurtis to help me. It was dark and I couldn't take it. It was too much. He told me to just get ready and that he'll be there to pick me up. I will listening to my music it was called "Time To Say Good-Bye". I had my uniform on, brushed my hair and teeth, and got my glasses in my backpack. I was under the table covering my ears with a blanket over me. After about 20 minutes of hiding Taurtis, Sam, and Grian came.

~Taurtis's POV~

    When we got there... Y/N was under the table covering her ears with a blanket over her. It was like when she was just a kid she would do that too. I felt bad a bit, but Grian and Sam helped Y/N made it through to school. It was raining sure, but it was hard. We had 3 Umbrellas and Y/N went with Grian.

"Y/N you ok?" I asked. She nodded, but it looked like she was crying a bit while holding on Grian.

~Grian's POV~

    When we got there... Y/N was under the table covering her ears with a blanket over her. I felt really bad, I hope she was alright. I think Taurtis wasn't so much there, but it must have been hard for them. Me and Sam helped Y/N make it through to school. We had 3 umbrellas and Y/N actually went with me. She seems scared as she holds my arm tidy. There was then a kitten in the road and there was a truck coming near it. I closed my eyes not to see it, but I felt Y/N not there anymore. I opened my eyes to start tearing up.

~Y/N POV~

    When I was under Grian's umbrella I saw this kitten crossing the road, but there was a truck coming. I got as fast as I could and I went to go save the kitten. After that I scraped my arm and cheek and my clothes were wet. I saw nothing but black after that.

"Y/N!" yelled Taurtis. I could barely hear him. I felt tired. I feel asleep.

    I woke up in the nurse's office. There was Taurtis holding my hand crying. Sam in the floor looking miserable. Grian was on the wall and his hands were on his face he looks like he was crying.

"Oh Y/N your awake?" asked Pete.

"Oh.. Pete... I'm awake..." I asked.

"SISTER!" said Taurtis hugging me.

"Y/N!" exclaimed Grian and Sam.

"What..? The first thing I remember was saving that kitten from the truck..." I said.

"Yes the kitten is healthy and save thanks to you." said Pete.

"Oh that's good." I said.

"All there is just a few scraps on your arms and cheek." said Pete.

"Oh thanks! I think I can get up." I said getting off the bed, but went to fall down.

"Y/N!" Taurtis, Sam, and Grian said while helping me up.

"Oh, yes you might want to be here for a little bit since you've gotten kinda badly hurt." said Pete.

"Oh ok!" I said trying to get up by my own. But then Grain picks me up. I blushed thanking him.

"Anyways... Y/N we should at least be here for you. We'll keep checking on you." said Sam. They left and I got a really scary message...

Hey...You've ruined my life and I will make your life hell! No one will love you, you fat idiot! Your not worth life! You don't know who I am, but I do know you. Don't tell anyone or you... will... PAY!

Oh no... I almost felt like crying, but I sucked it up. I put my phone on the table.

~Taurtis's POV~

When the bell rang, I ran into the nurse's office. I slam the door open. There was Pete and Y/N was there in the bed. She look like she was doing fine. I sigh in relief.

"Y/N!" yelled Grian coming in the nurse's office. Sam followed right behind. I guess he was worried too. She looked looked chocked to see us look so crazy. She look a few seconds to turn that shock face into a smile. There I saw her phone on the table next to her. Which was strange. She would be skyping with her friends by now.

"Taurtis?" She said.

"Oh yes?" I said.

"I think I can try to stand can you help me?" She asked. I nodded and went to help her. She then got off the bed and was able to stand. I was so happy to see she wasn't hurt. She had some scar on her knee and cheek. It was still kinda bleeding.

"I did it!" She said jumping.

"Great! Now we can go to lunch together?" asked Sam.

"I'm just so happy your alive." said Grian smiling at her. She smiled back.

~After School~

~Grian's POV~

We were all walking out of school when Taurtis stop right inform of us. We were all confused. He looked so excited then.

"Let's go to the mall!" He said.

"That was very random..." I said.

"To the mall?... Wait it's open today?" asked Sam.

"Yeah, today is Wednesday." I said.

"Yeah, we should! The dance is Friday." I said.

"Oooooh!" Taurtis and Sam said. You and I both blushed.

"Just because we went on 1 date doesn't mean anything!" She said. "Anyways I can pick out my own outfit to the dance."

When we got to the mall, we saw some of our friends there. I guess they were there to pick out an outfit.

"So how about we go first? Since there is more boys then girls?" asked Sam.

"Alright...Y/N you will help us pick it out." said Taurtis.

"Sure, I don't really think I'm that good at fashion though." She said.

When we went to pick out our outfits, Sam got a black suit under is a white bottomed up shirt, black pants and shoes, with a brown belt. Taurtis got a blue suit, black top, black pants, and black shoes. I got a red suit with black top and shows. When we went out to show Y/N, I think I saw her blushing at me. She was on her phone.

"Well what do you think Y/N? Aren't we pretty handsome men?" Taurtis asked fixing his hair. She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Yeah you do look pretty handsome." She said blushing.

"Ok Y/N it's your turn!" said Sam.

"Wait what! I don't think I'll be going to the dance..." She said.

"Your joking right?" asked Taurtis.

"Your not going to the dance?" I asked.

"Well I mean... I don't know..." She said.

"Well if you don't know, you can at least look at the dresses to see." said Taurtis.

"I guess..." She said.

"Alright come on let's go look at Y/F (Clothing store)" I said. We went to Y/F (Clothing Store). I don't think she wanted to actually find a dress. I think she alright knows I like her, but I'll tell her at the dance. Taurtis and Sam are just teasing me. Y/N doesn't seem to understand what they were doing to me.