At Your Place

~Grian's POV~

I can't believe it... Taurtis and Y/N... are siblings!? I mean it makes sense why she was sitting with us all the time. Now I learned the truth which all makes sense! We're now taking her back to her apartment. This day was all so confusing. We arrived at the train station. We would usually just sleep on the train, but this time the only one who slept on the train was...Y/N! She was that tried. She was asleep on Taurtis's shoulder. I would be jealous, but knowing Taurtis is her brother it was fine with me. Sam was on his phone. I watched the rain become a storm. The storm got bad when we were getting off.

"So Y/N do you live alone?" asked Sam.

"Yeah I mean I like it." You said.

"Being alone? I mean I could use that sometimes." I said.

"Hey." said Taurtis, while you giggled.

Then thunder and lighting came.You got shivers. We got to her apartment and I saw how amazing it was.

"Whoa..." I said.

"Why don't you guys stay here for the night?" You asked them.

"Do you have 4 beds?" asked Taurtis.

"I mean I have two bedrooms but we're gonna have to share."You said. Sam and Taurtis were looking at me and smirk. I know what they are going to do. Then your phone started to ring. It was a funny song.  She started to blush, but answered it.
"Yes, Hello?" she said answering the call going to another room.

"Grian I bet you wanna sleep with her." said Sam teasing me.

"S-S-Shut up!" I said blushing.

"Whoa! Do you think I'll let you sleep in my sister's bed!?" asked Taurtis.

"Oh I'm sorry Taurtis..." I said. 

"I'm just kidding, but ask Y/N first." Taurtis said.

"Ok thank you." you said ending the call. Everyone was looking at her. She saw we were.

"What?" you asked.

"Well... Taurtis and I were thinking, Grian can go sleep in your room." said Sam.

"Oh I thought Taurtis was...but if you want to sleep with me I don't mind."You said.

"Oooooh!" said Sam and Taurtis teasing me.

"I have some sleeping bags." She said. Yeah... I don't think she wants me to sleep in her bed. Then I got a sleeping bag and put it in her room. Her bed was actually kinda big. Her room was kinda big too. I was shock that she could pay this whole apartment alone.

"Here." She said giving me Pjs. They were actually boy clothes!? She was then put her hair down. I just watched while blushing seeing her long beautiful Y/H.

"What?" She said blushing.

"Oh sorry we'll go change outside." I said. I got changed and Y/N was wearing a Y/S. She was on her bed checking I bet twitter or snapcrab.

(A/N: Get it snapcrab?)

~ Your POV~

I was checking texting my friends on skype. Telling them goodnight or how my day was. I then saw Grian got changed. I wondered if  he knew they were Taurtis's old clothing. I mean I like bought the uniform for him, but it didn't fix him so I deiced to wear it. I don't really like so much girly things. If so I look really bad either way. I mean I always do. I was lucky that my make up was still staying.

"So what now?" Grian asked.

"Oh I know we can play truth or dare?" asked Sam.

"I love that game!" I exclaimed. Many of my friends hated playing that game because it was like peer pressuring each other. I don't do really bad ones at first until the ending.

"I'll go Sam truth or dare." said Grian. I think I saw Sam had fire in his eyes.

"Dare me." Sam said.

"I dare you to go out in the rain and get wet for a minutes." Grian said. Sam did as what he was told and he went outside in the rain for a minute. When he came back inside I got towel to dry him off. It was every wear.

"Next time please don't get it too dirty." I said.

"Ok... sorry." Grian said laughing at Sam.

"I'll get you back Grian." Sam said. "Anyways Y/N truth or dare?"

"Ummm Truth?" You said sitting on her bed.

"What would you say if you went on a date with Grian?" asked Sam. Grian was blushing.

"Whaaat!" I said blushing. "Why are you asking me that question!?"

"Truth or dare." He replied.

"I don't know... I mean I just met him." I said hopping they don't find out the real answer. "If so no one would love me." she added as a big thunder came out.

"AHH!" I screamed jumping covering her ears.

"Y/N are you ok?" Grian asked. I couldn't let them know I really hate thunder and lightening. It was my one weakness. Another one came.

"Ahh!" I screamed again. I started to cry hoping it would go away. I think they noticed.

"Y/N..." They both said. They both went on each of my sides and they comforted me. They both hugged me. As Taurtis burst through the door.

"Y/N what's wrong!" asked Taurtis. He saw that I was crying. He knew too I was scared of thunder.

"Is she ok?" Grian asked.

"She's really scared of thunder..." said Taurtis.

"Oh...I'm so sorry Y/N." Sam said. The thunder didn't stop so Taurtis and Sam went to stay in my room. Grian then was in my bed holding hand. It was scary, but I felt safe. I then could go fall asleep. I saw Grian  looking at me before I went into my dream zone.

~Sam's POV~

I learned that Y/N hates thunder storms. We did the best we could. She was crying, but she was falling asleep with Grian and he was holding her hand. She looked at Grian and fell right asleep. I bet she was very happy. I looked at Grian and he looked at me. We both nodded and went to sleep too. Taurtis was was already asleep before Y/N. I wondered how did Y/N live with a thunder storm if she's scared of them and her brother wasn't there.

~Taurtis's POV~

I knew Y/N would always text me when she's having trouble sleeping because of a thunderstorm or something, but there was times I couldn't help her. I knew she was scared, but I would tell her for her to listen to music to help her fall asleep. It sometimes helped, but not always.

~Grian's POV~

I felt bad not knowing Y/N was scared of thunderstorms, I wanted to do my best to not make her feel scared. I bet it was hard being in a thunderstorm without anyone there. I bet she would have texted or FaceTime Taurtis, but maybe it didn't help. I mean Taurtis fell asleep before Y/N could.  She looked so cute sleeping I blushed.