The End Is Near...

A/N: Clannad!!!! If anyone else have seen Clannad I really liked it. The ending was so sad it made me cry! If anyone who has not seen Clannad I think you should check it out. It's a really awesome anime! 

You: Hey Author why did you not upload yesterday?  You just uploaded Two Boys and One Girl yesterday? 

A/N: That's the point. I was working on Two Boys and One Girl. I was thinking of changing the name to "Two Heart and One Soul". Tell me what you guys think in the comments. Also answer this question... How are you today? 

~Taurtis's POV~

-Time skipped-

We were at the hospital. Y/N... I had tears in my eyes, so did Grian too. Why couldn't we have been there sooner! Grian should have told me sooner! I has tears and I couldn't stand anymore.

"Y/N... I can't lose you too..." I said.

-Flashback-

"Hey Taurtis." said Grian.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Well... this might be weird to say... but..."

"But what?"

"Y/N has herself in danger... her life might be on the line!"

"WHAT!? Why!?"

"Her ex best friend is out to get her... she didn't want you to know. She got threaten by her. But I have a plan. Will you please help me?"

"Anything! I promise I will help her!"

"Thanks... you really are a great big brother."

"I just can't believe she hasn't told me... she tells me everything..."

-Flash Back Over-

~Sam's POV~

I could tell everyone was sad. Grian because they are dating. Taurtis because he's her brother. I'm just her friend. WHAT!? I'm not crying! It's just sweat! SHUT UP! There's more sweat coming down my eyes.

"Y/N... I can't lose you too..." whispered Taurtis to himself. I went over to hug him. S-S-S-Shut up! I'm only doing it to help him!

"Sam?" He said crying. I stopped hugging him. He got up.

"Even if she doesn't make it... you have me... Grian and I are your family." I said smiling. Taurtis went over and hugged me. He pushed me enough to let us fall on the ground.

"Ahh!" we both screamed.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I said.

"No it's fine!" said a cute blushing Sam.

"Hehehe..." I said blushing.

"I guess you were... falling for me." said Sam. I blushed but laughed.

We both were blushing. Then I couldn't help myself. I pressed my lips against his.

"Taurtis!" He said blushing.

"Bad timing..." I said.

"No I kinda needed that... but can you get off me?" I asked. He got off of me. I got up. Grian got it all video taped.

(A/N: That's for all you Saurtis fans.)

"Hey it's for Y/N... when she wakes up...if she does..." said Grian.

"Oh Grian..." I said.

We were waiting for so long... it felt lie seconds became minutes. Minutes became hours. Hours became days. Days became months. Months become years! Y/N... I hope she'll be better... 

A/N: And that's the end of today's chapter! Today I'm going to watch "Your Name" in the movies. Before you go. Tell me something... how are you today? Alright that's it BYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!