THE DATE!? Part 1

~Morning~

~Your POV~

I woke up, but then I realized...Grian was in bed with me holding my hands! I blushed he was there by my side last name. I then get up there's still rain, but not thunderstorms. I was happy. I got out of bed I had to go across Grian though. It felt so weird. I just tried to ignore it and got up and made some breakfast for them. It was just pancakes with butter and syrup. All I had was some toast. I think I woke up Taurtis with my cooking because he came out of my room smelling my food. His hair was a bit messy, but I got the brush and helped him fix it. I then put my Y/S (Hair) and put make up on and I put blush on to make me look "cute". I then woke up both of the boys.

"Grian." I said trying to wake him up. He was so cute.

"5 More minutes..." He said. I blushed thinking of kissing him. He woke up and it was so cute. He looked at me and I looked at him. We both started blushing. Sam on the other hand was still sleep. I then got Sam up.

"Sam. " I said gently shoving him a bit. He woke up.

"Oh hi Y/N." said Sam.

"Sorry to wake you up, but you have school." I said.

"School... Alright." He said getting up.

"Yeah!" I said.

"That's a nice apron you have on." said Sam. I blushed. It was only for cooking.

"Yeah it's because I made you guys breakfast." I said. "Now hurry up and go get it!" I got them to get up. We ate and I had my toast on the train. 

~Train station~

It was mostly like any other train station. I was just sitting there looking at window alone listening to my music. Yes it was kinda sad, but I still liked it.

"Grian." said Taurtis.

"Yes?" Grian said.

"What is up with you and my sister?" asked Taurtis.

"I mean I k-k-kinda l-l-like her..." replied Grian.

I heard the whole thing. It really did surprised me. I never thought anyone would like me! I guess Grian likes an ugly person like me... I continued listening to my music then Grian pulled my headphones out and then kissed me on the cheek. I blushed.

"What was that for!" I exclaimed. He both laughed, but I just sighed. I guess it was kinda nice. His lips were soft on my cheek. 

"Y/N, do you want to go on a date with me?" Grian asked. I blushed getting up.

"What are you talking about!?" I said.

"We just thought it would, be fun." said Grian. There's a differences between a date and a hang out. I blushed, still having a thought that no one will love me. I thought it was a prank. I agree, I mean hey even if it's a prank it might be fun. Taurtis was looking at me. I looked at him. He chugged a bit. I blushed. Then he put my headphones back in and fell asleep on me. I just then sighed, but smiled and checked my phone.

@Y/T @Grian @Samgladiator (Pic of Grian sleeping in your bed as I was a sleep, while Grian was sleeping next to me.) WHAT!? Now everyone will be talking about this. I blushed, because I looked at how cute he was asleep. It was ok, but I wanted to kill Taurtis. "Taurtis!" I whisper yelled. "Your died!" He chugged. I checked the comments.

@Y/T @Taurtis Wow it seems like Grian and Y/N are a cute couple!

@Taurtis S/N for the win!

@Taurtis wow I didn't know he likes her

@Taurtis what do you think your sister will say?

@Y/T Do you like Grian!?

@Y/T You guys will make cute babies!

I never really thought so many people thought he likes me. I continued to listen to my music. This song it was called "Coming Back Down" by Hollywood Undead. Soon we got to the end. The rain was still going on, but it wasn't as worst as it was before. I then woke up both of them. While we walked to school we stopped to get some food. I found Grian alone.

"So... remember when we just met when we were here?" I asked giggling. He blushed and remembered that. He turned his head.

"That was really funny." he said. "I didn't actually think you were...Taurtis's sister." I laughed. I mean it is kinda weird that we're only a few months apart. 

I got only pocky...and that was it. What did you think I get more? Since I've been gaining weight I should lose it too. Taurtis always tells me I'm being stupid, but he thinks I'm like the skinniest person ever. I then got my stuff and went with Grian ahead.

A/N: Fun Fact about me all my friends think I'm like the skinniest person ever. They littary call me a "twig".