The Battle

~Your POV~

Here I come.. I went walking up to the stairs. I felt eyes on me. I looked around me, but I didn't see anyone... strange. I went to the rooftop. There was a bit of rain. There she was...Yuki... She turned around. She saw I didn't have Taurtis on with me.

"Where's Taurtis..." She asked looking down.

"I didn't bring him." I said clearly and firmly.

"Why no..." She said.

"I rather die saving Taurtis, then you getting to him." I said getting ready to fight. Yuki had her knife in her hand.

"Well... then my ex best friend... you...shall...DIE!!!" She said running towards me with red eyes and a knife about to attack me. I dodged. I pulled out my gun too. I was on the edge of the cliff and Yuki was next to the door. There was smoke, but that didn't stop Yuki from trying to attack me. She then ran through it and kicked me on the edge. I then was holding on the top.

"Put your hands up Yuki!" screamed Taurtis.

"Taurtis... no! We can still make this work!" said Yuki. Grian went up to help me up.

"Grab my hand!" said Grian. I nodded and he helped me up.

"...I thought you were my friend... we used to be so close together..." She said. I felt guilty. Grian was holding me back. I looked at him. I was in tears.

"Yuki..." I said.

"Y/N..." She said. Taurtis stopped holding her arm. Grian let me go. Is she being real? "Can we start over?" I went over to her, when I didn't realized it...I was too late...

A/N: OOOOOOHHHH!!! Cliffhanger!!!!

......

A/N: JK!!! Hopefully no one left...

~Grian's POV~

"...I thought you were my friend...we used to be so close together." Yuki said. I could tell on Y/N's face she felt guilty. I was holding her back. I didn't want her to get hurt. She then looked at me. I can see the water in her eyes.

"Yuki..." She said.

"Y/N" said Yuki. Taurtis stopped holding her arm. I then let go of Y/N. Taurtis and I looked at each other. What Yuki being for real? "Can we start over?" Y/N went over to Yuki. I think she was going to hug her. But in the end... Yuki had a knife and cut her throat...

"NOOOO!!!" Shouted Taurtis, Sam, and me. There Rowan used a sleeping gas on Yuki. She feel asleep. We were all in tears.

"Y/N..." said Silly looking at her dead body. "If only she could have told me!"

"There might be time! Quick get her to the hospital!" said Okami.

"MAGGOTS GET Y/N AND I WILL PUT YUKI IN JAIL." commanded Rowan. We listen to what Rowan said and did it. Okamki and Silly went with us to the hospital while Rowan took Yuki to jail. Y/N... I started crying.

"Y/N..."

(A/N: That was the end of the chapter. I hope you guys aren't crying. Man... I wish I had friends who would care for me like that. Yeah to the people who read Two Boys and One Girl. I will update it soon. I was too busy with this fanfic.

By the way has anyone else seen Sam's new video?

SPOILER WARNING (Samgladiator April 19, 20017)

My heart was about to explode when I read the tittle. I'm surprised he's not doing gaming anymore. I mean I know everyone isn't a gamer, but... wow...

Taurtis hasn't posted in 4 days... still waiting...

Grian hasn't posted in 3 days... still waiting...

Alright BYYYEEEEEEE :P)