The Day Of The Dance

Today is the day. She will be coming for me. I wouldn't let her take Taurtis away from me. I will fight her. I was about to sob when was getting up to get breakfast, but I didn't want to wake up all the other girls that were sleeping. I quietly went over to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Y/N!" said Soul.

"Good morning, Soul, Sookie, Ellen, and Chan." I said.

"Hehehe I can't wait for the prom!" yelled Sookie.

"Yeah, after everyone gets up we have get ready for the after party." said Soul.

"Wow a sleepover and an after party." I said.

"Sookie and Soul have the best parties." said Chan.

"I can't believe that I've become friends with such amazing friends." I said.

"Aww thanks we're lucky to have someone like you to come to our school." said Sookie.

"I've noticed you spend your time with those three boys. Sam, Taurtis, and Grian." said Chan.

"Well... since Taurtis was the only person I knew. I sticked with him. Then I met the boys and started hanging out with them." I said.

"You know... Taurtis is kinda hot..." said Chan.

"Awww! Do you have a crush on my brother?" I asked.

"W-W-WHAT!?" yelled Chan blushing.

"It's fine if you do. You two would look so cute together!" I said.

"T-T-Thanks..." She said blushing.

Soon everyone got up and we had our uniforms and went to school. Today... it's today. Today I just have been all quiet not talking to anyone. I didn't pay attention to the teacher. I was looking at the window. When someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked to see it was Grian. He passed me a note.

G - Y/N you ok?

Y - Yeah...

G - Is it about her?

Y - Today is the day... I won't let her take Taurtis.

G - I won't let you get hurt!

Y - I have to do this! You don't know her like I do...

G - What do you mean by that?

Y - ...

G - Y/N... I'm really worried about you. Please take it easy today.

Y - I can't...But if anything happens to me... I love you and I can't let anyone who was my ex best friend to hurt my boyfriend or my brother!

G - I'm not letting you get hurt!

Y - I'll be fine. :) Now stop worrying about me and focus on your work.

The truth was... I was scared. What will happen? Will I die?...  What am I saying! I'm being selfish! I will die for anyone! I don't deserve to live... My ex best friend has changed me... but I've become stronger because of her! I will defeat her!

~At Lunch~

When I went to lunch I just went to the grave and sat there looking at all the dead people she killed. I'm so sorry. The wink blow as I closed my eyes standing at the grave. I wish I could have stopped this. I promise... I will end it...

"Y/N?" questioned a familiar voice.

"Oh! Yes?" I said looking behind me. It was Taurtis.

"Why are you out here alone?" He asked.

"No reason! Come on let's go back inside!" I said with a fake smile.

"Alright? Come on class will be starting soon." He said. I hugged his arm and we went inside.

If only he knew... he wouldn't understand either way. I do love my brother... but I can't let him get hurt because of me. She's always had a crush on my brother ever since I told her about him. I feel so bad. I wish I can help Taurits... The only thing I can do is fight for him. I'll have to get all my gear ready. Grian is taking me to prom, but I have to focus on the real matter here.

Ex best friend.... I will be coming for you...